Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about Bivol vs Canelo @168.1 for LHW strap!!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Bivol vs Canelo @168.1 for LHW strap!!?

Sorry if I didn’t mention Gvozdyk for Beterbiev, their fight hasn’t happened yet, and, none of these guys running their mouth to come down at 168 for Canelo.

Seems like Bivol has been thirsty for Canelo at “168.” Of course these are are roadblocks being coached by his mgmt, the same mgmt whom had been for Kovalev. Hence “the rats and vultures” said by Gomez. *Cough TR and Main Events

So... since Bivol doesn’t offer anything for Canelo at 168 since they can’t technically sanction it LHW like Lalonde vs SRL, then we best make it 168.1 for Bivol’s strap next!

Bivol isn’t marketable and he’ll probably never make the heavy bread, so it’s not obnoxious for the guy yelling out Canelo’s name the same way Collazo yelled out for Floyd’s name after he KO’d Victor Ortiz.. derp derp

People think Loma didn’t drain at 126 before even though his early career weighs ins shows his eyes all crazy seeped in... you wonder why didn’t want Rigo at 124lbs in 2013-2014. You wonder why 2lbs make a difference in elite level fights... Floyd vs Mayweather 152. Floyd never wanting Cotto or Canelo at Middleweight sanctioned fights!!

Let’s do this then if Bivol really wants the smoke! Shatter them ribs at 168.1!

Kovalev fight will be difficult.

168.1 lbs? Lmfao

That's pathetic

Comment

Canelo doesnt want that ass whooping

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        168.1 lbs? Lmfao

That's pathetic
        I’m the king of context!

Let’s run it back!

Would Chad Dawson have beaten Ward at 175? Was Dawson forced to fight Ward, or did Dawson want P4P status and acclaim higher than Ward?

Or is Canelo smaller than Ward anyways and Bivol is a bigger threat than Chad Dawson? The Dawson that beat BHop..?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
          I’m the king of context!

Let’s run it back!

Would Chad Dawson have beaten Ward at 175? Was Dawson forced to fight Ward, or did Dawson want P4P status and acclaim higher than Ward?

Or is Canelo smaller than Ward anyways and Bivol is a bigger threat than Chad Dawson? The Dawson that beat BHop..?
          That Ward-Dawson fight was pathetic as well. Dude was drained af

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
            Sorry if I didn’t mention Gvozdyk for Beterbiev, their fight hasn’t happened yet, and, none of these guys running their mouth to come down at 168 for Canelo.

Seems like Bivol has been thirsty for Canelo at “168.” Of course these are are roadblocks being coached by his mgmt, the same mgmt whom had been for Kovalev. Hence “the rats and vultures” said by Gomez. *Cough TR and Main Events

So... since Bivol doesn’t offer anything for Canelo at 168 since they can’t technically sanction it LHW like Lalonde vs SRL, then we best make it 168.1 for Bivol’s strap next!

Bivol isn’t marketable and he’ll probably never make the heavy bread, so it’s not obnoxious for the guy yelling out Canelo’s name the same way Collazo yelled out for Floyd’s name after he KO’d Victor Ortiz.. derp derp

People think Loma didn’t drain at 126 before even though his early career weighs ins shows his eyes all crazy seeped in... you wonder why didn’t want Rigo at 124lbs in 2013-2014. You wonder why 2lbs make a difference in elite level fights... Floyd vs Mayweather 152. Floyd never wanting Cotto or Canelo at Middleweight sanctioned fights!!

Let’s do this then if Bivol really wants the smoke! Shatter them ribs at 168.1!

Kovalev fight will be difficult.
            I think Bivol whoops anyone at 75 and would whoop canelo too.. let’s see what canelo looks like at 75 be we can revisit the notion but man Bivol is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              I think Bivol whoops anyone at 75 and would whoop canelo too.. let’s see what canelo looks like at 75 be we can revisit the notion but man Bivol is the real deal
              VADA testing counts. I thought Errol was going to stop Mikey by the 4-5th. Many of us boxing fans really don’t know or are naive for what happens when “oppress” 70-120 day VADA testing.

The shot that Kovalev floored Ward with was brutal for most, even elites, flush like that.

Not sure why you mention “175.” LHW is 168.1-175 (limit). Bivol said he’s drop to 168. That’s just a foolish sportsman amped by the amount of money he could imagine with Canelo Alvarez, so I doubt he cares if he’s not 100% against Canelo at 168. Like Dawson did for Ward, let’s put Bivol’s mouth where it stands, he can get it at 168.1 allowing a LHW sanctioned fight for his strap.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                That Ward-Dawson fight was pathetic as well. Dude was drained af
                Many of you sound naive as fook. Nobody put a gun to Dawson’s head to fight Ward. If Dawson’s mind was that he could train to calibrate 8lbs less then it’s a discipline and challenge, Dawson knew this. He risked it against fighting the best at 168. Now if he dared to deplete 8 more pounds of water from his usual depletion at 175 then in his head he must have been feeling good at his 175 weigh ins. Live and learn.

If Bivol wants 168. He can go and get it, just offer something for Canelo like a belt! Therefore, 168.5?!

Comment

Bivol looks like he could make 168 ok

So he won’t be drained enough or faded enough for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    Bivol looks like he could make 168 ok

So he won’t be drained enough or faded enough for Canelo.
                    That’s what Dawson said for Ward. Let’s do it!

Comment

Working...
                    X