Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Davison Feels Fury May Have Overtrained, Adjustments Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is finished, that cut will be a problem going forward!

Bob should’ve put his foot down and made Fury sign the contract to fight Wilder sooner like right after the Swartz fight!

All this marination is what led to this, Fury playing around early and got caught by an extremely determined opponent!

I agree however that he looked over trained in the fight!

He wasn’t as fluid with his footwork or head movement and even his speed was lacking!

That version of Fury doesn’t see the 4th round against Wilder!

Comment

How about this, Tyson Fury won the fight but he just got his ass whooped by a young unproven fighter who deserved a mature shot. Stop cherry picking and writers like “boxing notso clever,” and trainer Ben Davison would not have to make up excuses. Why didn’t Tyson’s physique look like he overtrained you horrific liars.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
        How about this, Tyson Fury won the fight but he just got his ass whooped by a young unproven fighter who deserved a mature shot. Stop cherry picking and writers like “boxing notso clever,” and trainer Ben Davison would not have to make up excuses. Why didn’t Tyson’s physique look like he overtrained you horrific liars.
        Fury got his ass whooped? What the *** are you even talking about? Wallin won 2 or 3 rounds, Fury got cut, it happens. Fury whooped his ass with one eye.

Vitali's cut was worse against Lewis, and that healed up perfectly and Vitali never got cut again.

You clowns dksab.

Comment

Sounds like Davison is the pupil here, and Fury is just doing what he wants

Comment

Fury should go back to his Uncle

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Fury got his ass whooped? What the *** are you even talking about? Wallin won 2 or 3 rounds, Fury got cut, it happens. Fury whooped his ass with one eye.

Vitali's cut was worse against Lewis, and that healed up perfectly and Vitali never got cut again.

You clowns dksab.
              LMAO...You fishy piece of std tainted pus drizzled stank arse zombie pu@@y.

Read it again you emotional freshly penetrated dkssab.

Did I say he lost the fight? Did I say he didn’t win rounds? On the contrary I said he WON the ef’ing fight.

What triggered your fit was that he got his ass whooped (AKA took a beating for slow witted imbeciles who need an explanation due to lack of unbiased comprehension).

Are you saying that didn’t happen? Wasn’t that cadaver make up over his eye due to a punch. Wasn’t that eye quoted as being the worst his own seasoned cut man had witnessed? Didn’t Fury almost get knocked the EF out in the final round?

Not a good look fighting #48 in the known heavy weight universe. Don’t you think the Lineal Grand Puba of the beltless universe should have done a bit better? Did he look over trained to you? And that cut... is indeed bad enough to seriously threaten the Wilder fight.

So WTF are yoooouuu talking about man fan? Clarify your attack stance.

You can’t spin this one either. We are not playin with you simple tantrum throwing cry babies.

If anyone you didn’t like had that same fight you would be talking sh@t to no end about how they were exposed and didn’t deserve a title shot at your favorite.

Not a good look for Fury ask anyone credible not on Top Rank’s payroll.
              Last edited by Fire4231; 09-18-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                LMAO...You fishy piece of std tainted pus drizzled stank arse zombie pu@@y.

Read it again you emotional freshly penetrated dkssab.

Did I say he lost the fight? Did I say he didn’t win rounds? On the contrary I said he WON the ef’ing fight.

What triggered your fit was that he got his ass whooped (AKA took a beating for slow witted imbeciles who need an explanation due to lack of unbiased comprehension).

Are you saying that didn’t happen? Wasn’t that cadaver make up over his eye due to a punch. Wasn’t that eye quoted as being the worst his own seasoned cut man had witnessed? Didn’t Fury almost get knocked the EF out in the final round?

Not a good look fighting #48 in the known heavy weight universe. Don’t you think the Lineal Grand Puba of the beltless universe should have done a bit better? Did he look over trained to you? And that cut... is indeed bad enough to seriously threaten the Wilder fight.

So WTF are yoooouuu talking about man fan? Clarify your attack stance.

You can’t spin this one either. We are not playin with you simple tantrum throwing cry babies.

If anyone you didn’t like had that same fight you would be talking sh@t to no end about how they were exposed and didn’t deserve a title shot at your favorite.

Not a good look for Fury ask anyone credible not on Top Rank’s payroll.
                I ain't reading that essay. GTFO out my quotes loser.

Comment

It wasn’t that Fury wasn’t in shape, he was. The difference was that Wallin hurt him, cut him and made him work at a pace he wasn’t comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I ain't reading that essay. GTFO out my quotes loser.
                    Lol...Doesn’t matter everyone else can read it tough guy. That’s all that matters Mr. bloody twot.

You just know you don’t have sh@t to say in response. Lose your self.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Fury is finished, that cut will be a problem going forward!

Bob should’ve put his foot down and made Fury sign the contract to fight Wilder sooner like right after the Swartz fight!

All this marination is what led to this, Fury playing around early and got caught by an extremely determined opponent!

I agree however that he looked over trained in the fight!

He wasn’t as fluid with his footwork or head movement and even his speed was lacking!

That version of Fury doesn’t see the 4th round against Wilder!
                      I agree. Fury didn't look right. I got a nice chuckle when i saw your avatar loool.

Comment

Working...
                      X