No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Overcomes Horrible Cut To Decision Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
    Major world championship and big fights we're stopped with half the blood with lesser cuts. Everyone in that venue gave him a extra long rope to fight on with all that blood blinding him because they knew the money stakes that we're on the line with Wilder. But his eye is now phuked 10x worse then if they just stopped it. Sure he would of took a L but salvaged the eye. Now instead he is compromised going forward. Everyone would of said it was a freak cut he was winning the fight and not taken the loss serious. Now his future and career is in jeopardy with horrible cuts. And you want to throw him in immediately with Wilder his next fight? lol
    Yeah, I've spent the last 15 minutes thinking about long term prognosis for that eye and it's really put a damper on the win. Like, he shouldn't fight anyone for six months. Straight to Wilder from this does seem pretty insane tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
      The way I look at it is, Fury did what he needed to do, regardless of how it looked or how he got it done. As they say in other sports, “secure the bag” and Fury did for his Wilder rematch. But anything can happen in the sport of boxing, especially in the HW division. I enjoyed watching the fight on ESPN plus. Next up is Wilder and he needs secure the bag with Fury. Unbelievable, 1 punch tonight could have altered Fury’s career just like that. Wilder needs to handle his business.
      The Wilder fight for February is of course off now. At best it is postponed, but I would not be surprised if Wilder will try to face the winner Joshua-Ruiz next spring, as long as Pulev and Usyk can be bribed to wait a bit longer for their IBF and WBO mandatories.

Fury cannot do any sparring for several months now so to allow that ugly cut to heal well. He probably cannot box another match for at least half a year, and that is an optimistic estimate, taking into account he needs a full camp with sparring after the wound is 100% healed and with very little risk it opens up again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        No , he was pawing at it cause he was very uncomfortable

Agreed but fugh me , someone in his corner could of told him
        Stop pawing at it
        Clearly making things worst for himself
        Like I said earlier , he’s lucky Wallin has no fughin power
        Have you ever been cut like that over the eye? The cut swells and wants to close, which will close over the eye...pawing at it was a reflex to try and keep it open so he could see

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Your Gypsy-Queen is going to intensive care for stitches and concussions! Otto Wallin nearly KO Fury in the final round! .

BOMBSQUAD!!!
          Fury nearly KO'd Wilder in the final round of their fight? What's your point?

Wallin was a hungry, young, undefeated lion who came to win.

Just hope that bum Wilder comes through against that 50yr old asthma sufferer who nearly knocked him out last time.

Comment

• Fury would fit right in with the rest of the Bi-Polar disorders on this forum LOL!!!!!

“I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”

“Wilder......you bum....”

“RIP to Wallin’s dad....”

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob Barrett, Sr View Post
              I was talking about Wallin, for the record...not sure which guy you were talking about here
              I was talking about Wallin...But his coach was a fighter back in the day. Just a good team.

Comment

• I scored it 118-110 Fury. Showed great heart to fight through two horrific eye cuts for so long. The greats can win ugly, well done Fury. Wallin is good. Top 20 I'd say.

Comment

• Fury couldn’t even ko a class D fighter. He looked like a pile of 💩 fighting before and after the cut. Wilder will seriously hurt the weird bum 🥊

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                    I was talking about Wallin...But his coach was a fighter back in the day. Just a good team.
                    Ah cool got ya...thanks for the info

Comment

• There’s absolutely nothing unusual about that. It’s ringside commentary and the commission would’ve gone to Tony Weeks and ruled it a punch either way. Fury’s corner (as I’m sure Wallin’s was) delayed in that news by a round.
                      Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                      That was absolutely bonkers... I've never seen that!

Comment

Working...
                      X