Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Loma would go down to 126 to fight Inoue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MED_1978 View Post
    Is this a joke, Loma v Inoue is ridiculous, if Inoue wants it fair play. I would rather see Loma v Pacquaio at 135.
    The argument that he is 41 and old don't wash as he just beat Thurman. If Pac is willing to go down to Lightweight I see no reason for Loma to refuse. It's a massive payday and if he thinks Pac is too old then why not get the money and that name on his resume.
    He already refused even if Manny goes to his turf at 135.

He doesn't want the smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      Lol. 2016. All late. It’s rather practical to want Rigo when he ain’t getting the fights as his win over Donaire faded, meanwhile Top Rank (since the 2013-2014 catchweight offer) is building Loma and money that Rigo is no longer A side.

Y’all kids make it too easy. Go learn about shelf-life 101 tactics at Top Rank. Fug outta here to the naive
      Loma never fought under 126. Offered 126. He waited and got 130. Rigos daily

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Lol. And Rigo never fought over “122” given the concept of the catchweight.

Who calls the shots from 2013-2014; The little guy who’s already established as a Lineal Champ, P4P, or the newcomer with a Loss to Salido?

It’s not like Rigo said, “come to 122.” Again, Loma was hitting the scale at 125 back then and Arum today is saying Loma can still easily make Featherweight. You really believe Loma couldn’t sacrifice a 1lb more back in 2013-2014? He ducked Rigo. The truth is Loma drains to make 126. His old weigh ins with the eyes seeped in proves this.

Why do you think Canelo wasn’t tip top at 152 for Floyd when the Mexican was already having trouble making 154 since Cintron?

Maybe Loma wasn’t afraid... but it’s the obvious Top Rank prayed that fight didn’t happen. Weights matter

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post

Who calls the shots from 2013-2014; The little guy who’s already established as a Lineal Champ, P4P, or the newcomer with a Loss to Salido?

It’s not like Rigo said, “come to 122.” Again, Loma was hitting the scale at 125 back then and Arum today is saying Loma can still easily make Featherweight. You really believe Loma couldn’t sacrifice a 1lb more back in 2013-2014? He ducked Rigo. The truth is Loma drains to make 126. His old weigh ins with the eyes seeped in proves this.

Why do you think Canelo wasn’t tip top at 152 for Floyd when the Mexican was already having trouble making 154 since Cintron?

Maybe Loma wasn’t afraid... but it’s the obvious Top Rank prayed that fight didn’t happen. Weights matter
          ... yes................................

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... yes................................
            i ... me thinks me needs to go back to jail....

btw... cisco is offering me a job...

i won''t take it... i am too lazy...
            i spent two hours watching guys men.. japanese men pour concrete,,, konkreek...in the ghetto venacular...

the japanese guys... were more than happy that i was interested in ferro concrete... my wife.. pretty wife. tried to apologize.. they said. no problem.. your man is komakai.... very detailed oriented.... we enjoy talkin to him...

now i know, 20 cm of concrete can get me two stories. 3 meters down... ,,, deals with the soil... 5 meters and I need a to rethink everything.. i hit the water table..... interesting....can i get you to unretire..

shalom..

Comment

Arum isn't really doing Loma any favours running his mouth, talking Inoue and pac when he has the winner of Commey Lopez to deal with them the obvious fight should be tank, Haney after or before if they are still keeping Tank away.

As far as I can tell no one is really calling for Inoue to move up multiple divisions or Loma to move down 2, same with Pac.

Comment

Rigo wouldn’t have even agreed to 124 had Loma agreed. And Loma could have went 2 pounds higher but also wouldn’t.

Then went to 130 so what does that tell you about Rigo and his team.

Comment

Working...
                X