Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Loma would go down to 126 to fight Inoue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
    You musta forgot Rigo declined the Loma fight at 126
    Lol. 2016. All late. It’s rather practical to want Rigo when he ain’t getting the fights as his win over Donaire faded, meanwhile Top Rank (since the 2013-2014 catchweight offer) is building Loma and money that Rigo is no longer A side.

Y’all kids make it too easy. Go learn about shelf-life 101 tactics at Top Rank. Fug outta here to the naive

Comment

Originally posted by makaveli1875 View Post
      I think inoue could beat Loma, he's much smaller but he has freakish punching power and would be smashing Loma in places no man wants to get hit. Would be a beauty of a fight.
      Freakish power at 118? Cmon kids. Let’s not kid our selves.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        Nah. He offered Rigo the fight at 126 the year prior
        Lol. Lies.

How do you offer a year “prior” when Loma wasn’t even a name? How do you offer A side and P4P above you when you’ve got less than 3 fights or a loss to Salido?

Y’all need to lay off the crack!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Na.... I wanna see Inouye and Estrada. Loma is too big for this kid.
          Someone making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            shouldn't you go on and lubricate Canelo's cucumber,
            guess we shall forget Canelo didn't choose the best opponents at 175 but weakest oldest man that's gassed in 4 rounds,Bivol,Beterbiev and
            What is all this gay talk bruh? Is Rigondeaux the same “color” as Canelo? You’re so confused as if the Loma vs Inoue catchweight debate is the same as you crying about Canelo moving up.

Dummies like you stroke the idea and get defensive in that Inoue vs Loma is more realistic than Canelo vs Kovalev... is Kovalev moving down like Loma moving down?

Bruh. This is my house. Take a hike, son

Comment

Judging by this interview he hasn't spoken to Loma because i dont think Loma can make 126 anymore. He said 130 is his perfect weight class. So this is all talk from Bob. Bob says if Davis is ready after they unify that's who will be fighting. If not im sure a fight at 130 is what he will do because thats what Loma said he will do he never mentioned Inoune and i dont even know if he knows who that is. Also Inoue never said anything from his own mouth. This is Bob thinking about a super fight and cash grab because he suppose to sign Inoue after the Nonito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                What is all this gay talk bruh? Is Rigondeaux the same “color” as Canelo? You’re so confused as if the Loma vs Inoue catchweight debate is the same as you crying about Canelo moving up.

Dummies like you stroke the idea and get defensive in that Inoue vs Loma is more realistic than Canelo vs Kovalev... is Kovalev moving down like Loma moving down?

Bruh. This is my house. Take a hike, son
                I earlier said that this fight don't interest me at all, so who you calling a dummy?
                Sorry bro i assumed after i saw the profile pick you chose of a man wearing a pink coat your were battin for the wrong team

Comment

Willing to go down but won't go up to 147 to fight "Old Man Pacquiao"....

Comment

Is this a joke, Loma v Inoue is ridiculous, if Inoue wants it fair play. I would rather see Loma v Pacquaio at 135.
                    The argument that he is 41 and old don't wash as he just beat Thurman. If Pac is willing to go down to Lightweight I see no reason for Loma to refuse. It's a massive payday and if he thinks Pac is too old then why not get the money and that name on his resume.

Comment

Inoue would stomp kick the living shit out of Loma at 126.

Comment

Working...
                      X