Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum: Loma would go down to 126 to fight Inoue.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Loma would not be drained at all at126.
    Lol. Loma diehards proving Loma ducked Rigo in 2013-2014 since the Ukrainian could hit 125 on the scales. “Not drained” means Loma couldn’t sacrifice 2lbs for Rigo when he could do 125? Fugg outta here with Top Rank foolery

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      At 130?

Rigo was a seasoned 122 (“small” Bantamweight). Inoue started at 108...

Arum knows the fight of Loma vs Inoue would be like Floyd playing with the Japanese fighter by power alone. That’s why they would attempt 126 with a Bantamweight... tsk tsk

Loma ducked Rigo at 124 dating back at 2013-2014. Arum knew...
      Loma never ducked Rigo. That's just more of your Eastern European champion hating lies coming out. You make up lies and BS hating on both GGG and Loma. Loma's quality of opposition has been amazing and no boxer fighting today has faced better opposition in fewer pro fights than he has. Size had nothing to do with his win over Rigo. Loma completely outclassed and outboxed Rigo and Rigo could hardly land a punch on Loma. Loma didn't overpower him. He just gave him a boxing lesson and totally schooled Rigo and made him quit like a cur dog. Rigo could be bigger than Loma and still get his boxing lesson because Loma is a far more skilled boxer.

Comment

LMAO. Most of you won’t figure out that this is why Loma ducked Rigo at the 124 catch back in 2013-2014. Rigo was already P4P higher than Loma or even Inoue’s current position. But Loma made Rigo go to 130.

Y’all just don’t know!
        You musta forgot Rigo declined the Loma fight at 126

Comment

Loma always looking backwards. He's afraid to chase greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            You musta forgot Rigo declined the Loma fight at 126
            Or was hoping everyone else had

Comment

LMAO. Most of you won’t figure out that this is why Loma ducked Rigo at the 124 catch back in 2013-2014. Rigo was already P4P higher than Loma or even Inoue’s current position. But Loma made Rigo go to 130.

Y’all just don’t know!
              Nah. He offered Rigo the fight at 126 the year prior

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                Loma always looking backwards. He's afraid to chase greatness.
                Yeah he is so afraid to chase greatness that he is trying to become undisputed in a weight class he doesn't really belong in.
                That is something even your boy Floyd never achieved. And you would call him the best ever huh?

Comment

Lol. Loma diehards proving Loma ducked Rigo in 2013-2014 since the Ukrainian could hit 125 on the scales. “Not drained” means Loma couldn’t sacrifice 2lbs for Rigo when he could do 125? Fugg outta here with Top Rank foolery
                  You are so full of shyt it's coming out your ears. You try to place fans in your little boxes. I am not some Loma diehard and I am no fan of toprank I just know the truth and speak it. Loma is not drained at 126 and I said so because it's true. Rigo has nothing to do with it. Loma never ducked your precious Rigo or anybody else. He has been one of the most fearless boxers in history. Fuc you, hateful ass hole. Rigo couldn't even land a punch on Loma. Loma completely outclassed him with skill not size and then your great Rigo quit without even being hurt. Loma is recognized by most respected ranking places as the best boxer pound for pound in the world today. That includes Ring magazine which is own by Oscar who promotes your hero Canelo. Quitter Rigo is on absolutely nobody's pound for pound list. You are just a stupid hateful bias piece of shyt who doesn't know you ass from a hole in the ground about boxing and you lie your ass off to try to make good fighters look bad and bad fighters look good. You are red with a rep of zero because you are the worst, most hateful and stupidest poster of them all.

Comment

shouldn't you go on and lubricate Canelo's cucumber,
                    guess we shall forget Canelo didn't choose the best opponents at 175 but weakest oldest man that's gassed in 4 rounds,Bivol,Beterbiev and Gvoz*** didn't want the fight?
                    Call me when Canelo comes undisputed 2 divisions above his natural class, that's when he will unify 175,until that happen return to your crying about LDBC threads,
                    Loma almost done unifying two divisions above his natural weight
                    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 09-14-2019, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Na.... I wanna see Inouye and Estrada. Loma is too big for this kid.

Comment

Working...
                      X