Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Deontay Wilder doesn't know anything about Otto Wallin. The WBC heavyweight champion had never even heard of the unbeaten Swedish southpaw until he was chosen as Tyson Fury's opponent for Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. What Wilder does know is that he has a more difficult fight ahead of him than Fury if they're to solidify the rematch for which the heavyweight rivals already have signed contracts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This dude real salty. He better win the rematch.

Comment

Best of the best lol ortiz probably knock him out this time

Comment

He's right. It's pathetic the road Tyson chose.

But then again you can say the same to probably 99% of boxers out there.
        Their records are all fake. Buncha W's against tomato cans and endless excuses for not fighting A, B C, or D, "building fights", blah blah blah whatever.

I thought this was a combat sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
          This dude real salty. He better win the rematch.
          Is he wrong??

Comment

Wilder is one to talk. As if he hasn't been fighting bums his whole career.

They'll get back in the ring together sometime. We'll see what their promoters come up with. Bob said he spoke with Al, for whatever that's worth, so the fight is supposedly in the works.

Comment

“I’m not in the business of having low opposition. I’m the heavyweight champion of the world, man. And that means a lot to me. That says a lot for me. I’m just looking to have big fights. You know what I mean? I ain’t got time for these low-opposition guys. You know what I mean? Good luck on their opportunities, coming up, but right now, I’m at the top and I’m trying to unify the division. With that said, I must continue to fight the best of the best.” ~ Deontay Wilder

Followed by:You know, Fury’s not the best,” Wilder said.

Reminder ... Wilder just fought Fury and has signed a contract to fight him again.

Comment

fury should fight chisora instead since pointless rematches are all good now apparently

Comment

"low opposition" - Molina, Duhaupas, Szpilka, Washington.....wtf!!! Wilder such a joke!!

Comment

When the second best name on your resume is Charlie Z...

Comment

Working...
                    X