Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tha champ telling it like it is. Tyson's resume is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpink70 View Post
      Wilder fought an old Ortiz who failed a medical and Fury was only half fit from a long lay off.

Who has Ortiz beat?

AJ's resume is far better than Wilder's in Klitscho, Povetkin,Parker,Whyte,Ruiz, Takam plus 4 belts and only had 22 fights compared to Wilder's 42 and "ONE" BELT
      Ruiz buttraped AJ! So Shut up punk!

Comment

It is a trash fight. The only way Wallin and fury ends up being a good fight is if Wallin dominates Fury. However if Fury KO's Wallin in one round its expected. You can't build a fighters name in a different country by fighting no name opponents. They'll be watching football instead of boxing that day lol

Comment

Chavez Sr is the king of fighting bums.

Comment

The same people screaming that Oritz would have beat Wilder if it wasn't for the Ref giving him extra time are the same one's saying there is no point in the rematch. That doesn't make any damn SENSE!

Wilder wants to eliminate any doubt and there is nothing wrong with that. Now fury ducking the rematch by signing with TR and the opposition level he is facing is a crying shame.

Comment

Nowhere near as ashamed Showtime should be with your grotesque "Career".

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
                Wilders resume was terrible but massively improved recently and he does have the best iconic WBC belt but please stop banging on about klitscho who was a decrepit old man when Fury and AJ beat him. A prime 30 year old Vitali or Wlad would have finished these fools.
                AJ has a misleading record and crapped his knickers that time when Wilder offered him £50m. We are all seeing that guys like Takam are worse than Chisora and parker was smashed by dildo whyte who himself is shyte anyway and a drug cheat. Ruiz battered AJ nicely but I reckon AJ deliberately lost to make millions from the rematch as he was blacklisted by wilder/fury.
                This makes no sense for many reasons....

1) You're talking about old men but refuse to acknowledge that Ortiz was an old man, older than Klitschko which was confirmed by a relative of Ortiz.

2) You talk about prime Wlad beating AJ and Fury in argument of Wilder even though Fury and Ortiz were nowhere near prime when he fought them. Fury even beat him when at his very worst, and Ortiz had Wilder out on his feet only for Wilder's side to buy him more time with the doctor in another case of corruption.

3) The 50 million dollar offer has been destroyed by every intelligent person. Hearn even did so with Espinoza on Twitter making him look stupid.

4) You talk about drug cheats to discredit AJ but don't have the intelligence to acknowledge that Ortiz has failed twice, and Fury once. Another big mistake from you.

5) You downplay Whyte because he lost to Parker (Another fighter AJ has beat) and Takam due to losing to Chisora, but say nothing about the old hype job Ortiz who hasn't fought anyone other than Wilder where he lost that one. The other guys are fighting the best while they fight garbage and look like utter shlt against those hand picked bums.

Sorry, but you sound as delusional as Wilder does whenever he opens his ret3rded mouth. How can anyone be this stupid to get it so wrong in only a few comments? Embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Wilder is fighting someone he already beat because Fury decided to sign with TR and fight two consecutive low level opponents instead of the rematch with Wilder.

The world's focus is on AJ because he lost in embarrassing fashion and we want to see if he can win so we can get the mega fight at HWT we thought we'd be getting before he got KTFO like a b-tch.
                  Fury and his team wanted more time to get back to their best shape. They spoke about it very clearly. I know you're not interested in logic and all, but you're going to have to start in order to not look as stupid as you do all the time.

Wilder would have got the immediate rematch had he and his team not ripped Fury off with the draw when he lost the last time.

We won't get the mega fight with AJ/Wilder because Wilder has spent years doing everything in his power to make sure it doesn't happen. Wilder has ducked at every turn. But you still think it's a go with his level of cowardice? Haha. Sure it is. If you're completely delusional and an absolute liar who doesn't look at the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
                    I love how morons on here were hyping and justifying the ortiz rematch and yet wilder cant stop mentioning everyone else except ortiz lmao even he knows its a joke
                    The "morons" have also pointed out that Wilder was trying to get an immediate rematch done with Fury, to the tune of 50/50, before Fury ran to ESPN....or did you forget???

I wish I could say I'm surprised that fools that actually call themselves fans of the sport, are on here defending Tyson Fury's level of opposition, but of course, this is boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      You purposely left out some detail in your "facts" so I was just clarifying Wilder is making this fight because Fury ran away like a f-g and signed with TR in the middle of negotiation. Your wording doesn't specifically point that out.

I've never once posted or implied Wilder was a bigger star than AJ. That stated, AJ is getting attention because he went out like a b-tch.

While I think the rematch is pointless, Ortiz is a top 5 HWT. The only other top 5 HWT without a fight is Whyte, who is signed to DAZN and isn't going to fight on PBC.

I don't blame Fury for anything, just pointing out the fact that his cowardly actions led to 4 meaningless HWT fights instead of the rematch we all wanted.
                      Fury not only needed more time to get back to his best, but he also needed assurances so he wouldn't be ripped off again by Haymon like he does with overseas fighters. That's why he hooked up with TopRank. The money was also a big plus.

AJ is only now getting attention after losing to Ruiz? The guy that makes over 20 Mill a fight and fights in stadiums filled with 100,00 paying fans? You're too stupid for words aren't you?

Ortiz has never proven himself as a top 5 fighter at Heavyweight. When your biggest win is Jennings, you're nothing but a hype job. Although he does have that in common with ~Wilder as he's the biggest in the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X