Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: ESPN 'Should Be Ashamed' Of Fury-Wallin Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is fighting somebody not highly regarded in the sport and wilder is fighting somebody he's already beat.

Neither got much to brag about really.. No wonder the world's focus remains on Anthony Joshua.

Comment

Isnt this clown putting his own fight on PPV ? lol

Isnt that the real shame here ?

Someone needs to do a poll if Wilder will let Ortiz pass his physical this time by taking his medication ,a yes ,no or maybe . The guys nearly 50 ,one would think so ,right ?lol

Comment

When Wilder can legitamately criticize Fury for the level of opposition he is fighting, you realize just how low Fury has actually sunk. Shameful!

I heard the ILO (Imaginary Lineal Association) is asking for their belt back...

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Fury is fighting somebody not highly regarded in the sport and wilder is fighting somebody he's already beat.

Neither got much to brag about really.. No wonder the world's focus remains on Anthony Joshua.
          Wilder is fighting someone he already beat because Fury decided to sign with TR and fight two consecutive low level opponents instead of the rematch with Wilder.

The world's focus is on AJ because he lost in embarrassing fashion and we want to see if he can win so we can get the mega fight at HWT we thought we'd be getting before he got KTFO like a b-tch.

Comment

Well, to be fair, he just fought Schwarz 3 months ago. I wouldn't mind seeing a Wilder fight every 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Wilder is fighting someone he already beat because Fury decided to sign with TR and fight two consecutive low level opponents instead of the rematch with Wilder.

The world's focus is on AJ because he lost in embarrassing fashion and we want to see if he can win so we can get the mega fight at HWT we thought we'd be getting before he got KTFO like a b-tch.

LOL chill out man. Facts are facts and the facts are what I said. I know you want wilder to be a mega star and more popular than Joshua but he ain't, sorry, its not my fault. Blame wilder finkel and haymon.

And don't be blaming wilder not picking anybody but ortiz again on fury, blame fury for wilder not facing fury, I actually blame wilder for that, but don't blame fury for wilder picking ortiz again. Blame wilder finkel and haymon

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                LOL chill out man. Facts are facts and the facts are what I said. I know you want wilder to be a mega star and more popular than Joshua but he ain't, sorry, its not my fault. Blame wilder finkel and haymon.

And don't be blaming wilder not picking anybody but ortiz again on fury, blame fury for wilder not facing fury, I actually blame wilder for that, but don't blame fury for wilder picking ortiz again. Blame wilder finkel and haymon
                You purposely left out some detail in your "facts" so I was just clarifying Wilder is making this fight because Fury ran away like a f-g and signed with TR in the middle of negotiation. Your wording doesn't specifically point that out.

I've never once posted or implied Wilder was a bigger star than AJ. That stated, AJ is getting attention because he went out like a b-tch.

While I think the rematch is pointless, Ortiz is a top 5 HWT. The only other top 5 HWT without a fight is Whyte, who is signed to DAZN and isn't going to fight on PBC.

I don't blame Fury for anything, just pointing out the fact that his cowardly actions led to 4 meaningless HWT fights instead of the rematch we all wanted.

Comment

Ortiz is a good fighter, but he's old and not in the best of health. I agree that Fury should be criticized for his opponent, but I won't give wilder a medal for his choice either.

Comment

Agree! ESPN wasting Money allowing Fury to fight sh#t opponents for a lot of money

Comment

I love how morons on here were hyping and justifying the ortiz rematch and yet wilder cant stop mentioning everyone else except ortiz lmao even he knows its a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X