Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched and scored Parker-Ruiz Jr. for the very first time...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Aussies don't talk like that and he's a New Zealander anyway.
    He was born in Melbourne and uses a billabong as an **** dildo.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Yeah, you got me... that's why I've got a picture of Ruiz being sucked off by AJ in my avatar.

Go fuck yourself.
      I dont see your avatars, faaag. If you have a pic of a dude blowing another dude though, im glad I dont see it.

Comment

Your mother.

Comment

Same had it 115-113 Parker with no audio

Comment

tbh, considering the Parker-Joshua fight was similarly uneventful, and Ruiz was largely contained by Parker, I can see why people would have put 2 + 2 and made 5.

No, it's "your".

There's no "point", I just wanted to watch this Ruiz cat and see more of him. So I scored the fight and told you about it.

I didn't say anything about him now. I'm surprised you didn't call me a "bias Brit" while you're at it. Chill and get yourself some tacos, amigo.
            Actually you did call Ruiz a cunnnt.

And how about you relax and go sip some of that girly tea the way you pinky lifting cats like to do.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              Actually you did call Ruiz a cunnnt.

And how about you relax and go sip some of that girly tea the way you pinky lifting cats like to do.
              Well that's a compliment.

Comment

Ruiz knows how to cut off the ring, he does not rely on speed when it comes to that. Parker is one of the best movers in the heavyweight division, better than Fury in my opinion.

Joshua can move, but it is as if he is moving on straight lined railway tracks 'Very machine line' needs to be more like a figure skater.

I am still picking Joshua to win the rematch.

Comment

I'm not going to go back and rewatch but I had Parker winning a close one. Wouldn't have cried robbery either way because I understand boxing.

I actually didn't think it was that bad a fight either. I like Parker as a boxer. Probably not quite exceptional enough in any one area but he's a good even fighter.

Comment

If you just got around to watching Parker and Ruiz then you are a **** fan, I don't know why I should care about your opinion regardless of agreement.

Anyone who sits on HW title fights for years can **** right off out of the HW conversation with their useless ass. Go talk about the bobblehead weight classes ya prick.
                    Last edited by Marchegiano; 12-07-2019, 09:44 AM. Reason: so-go, hoe

Comment

He was born in Melbourne and uses a billabong as an **** dildo.
                      What do you think a billabong is?

Comment

Working...
                      X