Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Has To 'Earn His Spot' To Get Canelo Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLC View Post
    Dude, I was watching the fight and enjoying it. I didn’t go back and study it 6 times with a pen and paper. Sorry.

I understand you hold the opinion that Alvarez won both. But in my opinion Golovkin was the one bringing the fight to Alvarez in the first fight. Just my opinion. I’m not about to go watch the ***** again. Thanks
    I aint talking "opinions" That fight is on video! Lets break the 1st fight down.

Comment

• 20,590 posts. Yeah we know who’s DESPERATELY trying to relevant! Shut it moyo before I put you in a noose...
      Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Nah, YOU don't matter that's why you guys try SO hard to be relevant

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Originally Posted by j.razor
        Round by round with the punches landed & the time on the round that the punch landed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

Nelo is the only one landing punches while making Pvssy-G miss AND Nelo is the one landing the POWER PUNCHES, DUH!
        Again with the childish names "puzzy g" even if you think he won 2nd then why did he lose 1st to a "puzzy"????????????

Comment

I beat him up in a sparring session & they didn't want me back.
          LMAO now that's a good one!!! Anymore fairy tales you want to tell??? Guys who have REALLY been in the ring don't call long time champs(or any fighter) "puzzys"

Comment

I have boxed, genius. I aint scared like Pvssy-G is or YOU guys are protecting Pvssy-G.
            Dude I can tell by how you talk that you have never boxed go and try that on some of the casuals. REAL fighters don't call guys "puzzys" that have done more then you ever will.

Comment

• Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
              20,590 posts. Yeah we know who’s DESPERATELY trying to relevant! Shut it moyo before I put you in a noose...
              20,590 posts of me spanking you & the rest of the Pvssies here

And your noose is old & weak, try it on yourself 1st to see if it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                Again with the childish names "puzzy g" even if you think he won 2nd then why did he lose 1st to a "puzzy"????????????
                Round by round with the punches landed & the time on the round that the punch landed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

Stop ducking the video.

Comment

LMAO now that's a good one!!! Anymore fairy tales you want to tell??? Guys who have REALLY been in the ring don't call long time champs(or any fighter) "puzzys"

I can tell you haven't ever been in the ring or a football field.

Comment

Dude I can tell by how you talk that you have never boxed go and try that on some of the casuals. REAL fighters don't call guys "puzzys" that have done more then you ever will.
                    Diamond Gloves Tournament 2nd Place in Orange, Pvssy.

Comment

Diamond Gloves Tournament 2nd Place in Orange, Pvssy.
                      2nd place in some second rate regional am tournament lol. You ain’t going anywhere...no wonder you’re bitter and trashing real fighters on here. Even that’s probably a lie tho lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X