Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Has To 'Earn His Spot' To Get Canelo Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Nelo didn't have problems & Nelo DID beat him TWICE.

Pvssy-G is a fake & I exposed him 3 years ago.
    LMAO you "exposed him" yea ok when did you fight him??????????? Also its just you and Canelo's mother who thought he won both fights. But of course your right smdh.

Comment

Nelo's not my "hero" I just call it how it IS. He beat Pvssy-G TWICE and Jacobs beat Pvssy-G TOO.
      Dude your just flooding my box with same crap I already answered a few times. Just to help you out don't call world class fighters puzzy's it just shows you have NEVER been anywhere NEAR a ring.

Comment

• hard luck for Bullshltkin

Andrade exposed Golovkin when he said that Hoya/Canelo told G to win a title because they know that he ducked Andrade through their contacts at DAZN

now Bullshltkin has to do some REAL work

oh dear... how awful for him lol

Comment

• Bullshltkin told Canelo to stand and fight like a Mexican... but then he jumped on his bike when Canelo did exactly that...

Golovkin got beaten up

his own trainer admitted that Golovkin did not win the fight

the official judges testified that Canelo landed more/better eye-catching judge-friendly punches

so yea, the argument that Golovkin won is... w e a k

he did not look like the best boxer in the ring that night... he did not control the fight... he did not inflict his style on his opponent... and he did not fight like a champion

just saying

Comment

• Moyo your opinion will never matter. None of you matter.
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Nelo beat Pvssy-G twice already & he is not a challenge to someone who can box.

Comment

Which one is it?

We can review it together round by round with the punches landed & the time on the round.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

I thought GGG won the first and Canelo won the second. But they were both close fights. I’ve said that many times before. While I do understand they were close fights I think the winner was clear in each matchup.

I also think both fighters already got a second chance for a clear win, and GGG fell short. So like I said, he’s had 2 shots at Canelo and wasn’t able to get a definitive win in either. He can’t complain about a lack of a third shot. There are two other belts out there. Go get them and earn it. Let’s see some different matchups.

Comment

Nelo CLEARLY won both fights. Like I said to you & others, give me the punches landed with the time on the rounds.
                Dude, I was watching the fight and enjoying it. I didn’t go back and study it 6 times with a pen and paper. Sorry.

I understand you hold the opinion that Alvarez won both. But in my opinion Golovkin was the one bringing the fight to Alvarez in the first fight. Just my opinion. I’m not about to go watch the ***** again. Thanks

Comment

Nah, that's not it. Nelo is done with golovkin, golovkin should fight Andrade, Charlo & give Jacobs a rematch.
                  I have no issue with GGG taking those fights, he needs to at this stage of his career

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    come on man... you guys have been saying that stuff for YEARS

he will not take ANY of those fights

not one

no, wait... Murata... you could be right

* SIGH *
                    We can only hope my man, it's time for GGG to put it on the line and fight these guys. He has been on the right track in the last few years taking on Canelo, Jacobs and now Derevyanchenko. I think personally the Saunders fight is the hardest for him, but I seem to be alone in that opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                      GGG won't fight Andrade, Charlo, or Saunders.

He had a chance to fight them now. They are all without an opponent. And all would love to get GGG.

But we get Derevychencko which should have happened in 2018 when Derevychencko was undefeated
                      Saunders beats GGG all day, not many people share my view but Saunders is slick af and schools GGG. I don't see much in Charlo but Andrade is similar to Saunders in those qualities, just haven't seen him in there with a real solid name yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X