Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: GGG Has To 'Earn His Spot' To Get Canelo Trilogy!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Round by round with the punches landed & the time on the round that the punch landed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxwlgUrJBk

Stop ducking the video.
    I have seen the fight already a few times and if you need punch stats to prove your point then I don't know what to say. They are just two guys counting punches and are not always accurate(and never perfect). They are JUST ONE way to decide a fight and should NEVER be used as a way to decide the winner on their own.

Comment

I can tell you haven't ever been in the ring or a football field.
      Yea ok I have done both although football was just cub, but what the he ll does football have to do with this?? We both KNOW you have never boxed as far as football I could not care less. Guys who have been in the ring don't call ANY fighter a "puzzy" unless its that guy who walked out before fighting Ajagba, and NEVER a world class fighter. That's how I KNOW now quit flooding my inbox you can think whatever you want, but I have NO interest in reading it anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        2nd place in some second rate regional am tournament lol. You ain’t going anywhere...no wonder you’re bitter and trashing real fighters on here. Even that’s probably a lie tho lol.
        It is deff a lie and would bet my life on it.

Comment

Diamond Gloves Tournament 2nd Place in Orange, Pvssy.
          lmao your lying and I KNOW it, so go tell someone else about it MAYBE they will believe it. My advice is not to talk to much otherwise they wont buy it either. Now im done, I have heard everything you said and I don't agree or believe it. So quit wasting both of are time and find someone else to pester.

Comment

• Moyo “Fairytale” Razor, that’s your name and you’re gonna like it boy! 🐵🐒🐒
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            20,590 posts of me spanking you & the rest of the Pvssies here

And your noose is old & weak, try it on yourself 1st to see if it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
              I have seen the fight already a few times and if you need punch stats to prove your point then I don't know what to say. They are just two guys counting punches and are not always accurate(and never perfect). They are JUST ONE way to decide a fight and should NEVER be used as a way to decide the winner on their own.

nope... punch-stats should NEVER be used, period

punch-stats are NOT official judging criteria

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                nope... punch-stats should NEVER be used, period

punch-stats are NOT official judging criteria
                No they are not(official judging criteria) they are for the fans. They hold a LITTLE weight imo, but are far down the list in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                X