Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I'd Make Joe Joyce vs. Jarrell Miller in a Heartbeat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Big Baby Miller is my dog in this fight. He's a threat to everyone in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Why? This is going to be all action. Two come forward fighters with a high workrate. This would be fun.
        Well now we know why Millers workrate was so high, who knows how he will look moving forward. I can’t see them putting the guard up and moving forward for the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          Well now we know why Millers workrate was so high, who knows how he will look moving forward. I can’t see them putting the guard up and moving forward for the entire fight.
          I think that’s another thing, would his “Workrate” be that high without his PEDs? Whatever fight he signs now he would be highly tested and scrutinised.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
            Absolutely no problem with this fight getting made, as long as Miller serves a suitable suspension first. I'd say minimum 12 months backdated to the date of last failed drugs test. I'm all for giving people a chance to prove they've learned from mistakes, but if punishments are too lenient then the rules will continue to be ignored.
            ^^^^^ This ^^^^

I would add that Joyce's team needs to see 365 VADA screening from the minute Miller's name is on the contract. To borrow from President Reagan- Trust but verify. If Miller agrees, it is a good "prove it" fight for 2 HWs who really have proven nothing yet.

Comment

Wonder how Miller will perform without the steroids, it would be the biggest win of either mans career but I guess people right now will be questioning how good is Miller actually without the steroids. He might go 4 rounds and run flat, Joyce is a really fit man he can do 12 rounds no bother.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                That's the only way Miller can fight. high workrate or not he'll be moving forward and so will Joyce. Both of them also lack defence so you know it's going to be action. C'mon now this is going to be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                  That's the only way Miller can fight. high workrate or not he'll be moving forward and so will Joyce. Both of them also lack defence so you know it's going to be action. C'mon now this is going to be fun.
                  I like your positivity, from your first post you had me rethinking this. There's unknowns about how strong they're chins really are too so that could be interesting as they are both there to be hit all night.

Comment

Working...
                  X