Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos better Teofimo Lopez or Devin Haney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teofimo is by far the more polished of the two *now* but this will be an interesting question in 5 years.

Teo has a higher potential as a star due to his style and if he doesnt lose, oh man. Haney has the right style for longevity and to be a problem for a long time to come. We’ll see. Once the rawness and slapping and overall greenness is gone, Haney should def be a stud....unless he’s like bradley and just slaps forever

Comment

Haney in every sense outside of power.

Better fundamentals, speed, athleticism, reflexes, ring I.Q
      Kids the closest thing I've seen to a young PBF.

Haney is a special talent imo
      I don't see anything particularly special about Lopez nothing but a solid, no thrills prospect doing a good job of calling out names for promotion.

Comment

Haney is the more mature fighter and has the way better team around him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          I like both. I think Teo is more explosive but Haney is better in overall skill. Haney also seems to have the edge mentally thus far but we will have to see more down the road when he is really tested. I didn't like that interview with Kellerman that Lopez did, he didn't seem like he was all in when it comes to boxing while Haney seems really dedicated.
          Good post...I co-sign this

Comment

I think Haney is the better fighter.

I like the kid.

Comment

Too early to say. They both pretty young & mfers taking it to another level or completely sh^tting the bed is still possible for either guy.

If I was investing in future badasses I think Id throw some money on both of them.

If I had to pick the better guy today I think I'd go with Teofimo, but Devin is coming up fast in his last 4 or so fights when he put the career in second gear finally.

Comment

Haney is a better fighter and a respectable young man to boot.

Comment

Devin Haney has the potential to be the Best of the 20-30 decade. I'd be willing to go down on record, like when Larry claimed the same about Adrien Broner with that belief.

Comment

You guys just love throwing out that word "skill." No explanation, just "skill."

Comment

As of right now, it’s not clear...but Haney will be the better of the 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X