Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn’t Crawford TECHNICALLY the Lineal Welterweight Champ of the World?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
    Your points on lineage are the dumbest things ever concocted, jesus christ get a grip.
    What cha cryin' fer den?

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
      There is no lineal outside of HW. It's the only division with lineage.

Most people dont know **** about boxing.

Youre one of them lad.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        yes, bernard hopkins wasn't the lineal champion when he and felix trinidad, and undefeated hall of famer who jumped to 160 and destroyed highly ranked joppy to become the second ranked MW in the world, boxed off for a vacant lineage at 160.

and when he beat antonio tarver, another lineal champion, he wasn't lineal after that either

dude every time you open your mouth you produce a remarkable amout of hot air. this is f#Cking bull**** that you literally made up.
        Got it out of your system dear?

What the **** does any of this have to do with anything I said? Who the **** knows. .....I like B-Hop too bubba....let's make up more bull**** just because he like him. When he beat Tarvers he also got the OG Ghost award as well.

Comment

It was just like a week ago I closed a thread over WBA and WBC roots. Y'all don't ****ing learn do you?

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=824809&page=7

I'll do the same **** here. Just because you don't know what I'm talking about doesn't mean you know better. Be honest with yourself before you run that ****sucker at me and ask yourself did I do any real research to come to this conclusion? If not, maybe ask a ****ing question before you got running your mouth like you know something, ffs.

I'm not telling you what I think. I'm not giving you example of great champions doing ****. I'm explaining some damn history your lazy ass never looked up but totally for sure know better than to believe. Y'all ****in dumb and if you keep going down this road I'm going to do the same **** I did last time. I don't have to explain a ****ing thing actually, just drop notes from my ****ing notebook and make you look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
            No belt needed for lineal. Just the man who beat the man. That's it. And the champion decides when he's done for good.
            So, you're telling me an amateur boxer had a shot at winning the welter lineal title in his first fight ?

The Ring magazine specifically asks retiring boxers if they are truly going to retire afaik. So, they can declare that lineal belt vacant. They did that, as I recall, on Aaron Pryor when he first retired .

Floyd doesn't get to hold that lineal forever.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              They weren't universal #1 and #2
              It doesn't have to be.
              Only THE RING matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                What cha cryin' fer den?
                I knew you'd respond this way haha, dude you were raging, hence why I said get a grip. Lineages exist in all weight classes, starting with the original #1 and #2 of a division squaring off against each other for the title of lineal champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                  TBRB handles the lineage now and that’s how they had it. For months until they fought
                  No they don't "handle" the Lineage.

They say who they think is Lineal Champion. They aren't the authority on who is.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
                    It doesn't have to be.
                    Only THE RING matters.
                    False.

They have to be universally considered #1 and #2.

Why would you think only The Ring matters?

Comment

Depends on who is doing the deciding, That is why when lineage is broken from the just it is hard to construct

Comment

Working...
                      X