Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Hogan, Lubin vs. Gausha in The Works For This Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo vs. Hogan, Lubin vs. Gausha in The Works For This Fall

Super welterweight contenders Erickson Lubin (21-1) and Dennis Hogan (28-2-1) were on a collision course to face each other in October. The fight was supposed to serve as a Showtime co-featured bout in chief support of a potential Adrien Broner-Ivan Redkach main event.

[Click Here To Read More]

Lions only my arse. Come on Jermall. Couldn't find a middleweight who was a step up from Brandon Adams?

Comment

Charlo now the side show act at middleweight, like Felix Sturm was 10 years ago. He'll grow complacent while fighting light middleweight contenders and random Argentinan's, only to get unravelled as soon as he fights a legit middleweight who can punch back just as hard.

Comment

I very much like Lubin/Gausha, that's a good fight at this stage. Think my boy Lubin "hammers" him

Comment

So Denis Hogan, the man who beat HARD punching weight BULLY Jamie Munguia but did not get the decision is now slated to fight Jarmell. And Jarmell is being criticized for it.

Ok i get it.

Comment

You realize JERMALL is 160 and hogan is 154 right???? JerMELL is the one at 154. JerMALL should be criticized especially after fighting a REALITY TV STAR. You dont get to say things like "lions only" and fight kittens and puppies.

Comment

Motorcity Cobra Said Charlo Hogan is one of the top 5 fights of the year.

I’m so glad Mall didn’t sign with DAZN and fight guys like Andrade and Canelo and ggg so we get treats like this.

Comment

Dayyum this is a wack matchup. The dancing with the stars winner didn't want none of that?

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                  So Denis Hogan, the man who beat HARD punching weight BULLY Jamie Munguia but did not get the decision is now slated to fight Jarmell. And Jarmell is being criticized for it.

Ok i get it.
                  You don't get it, whatsoever.

Hogan fought Jaime in a lower weight division so your justifaction is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Ok i get it.
                    I heard Munguia was hella weight drained in that fight. A dead man walking.

Comment

Working...
                    X