Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Otto Wallin - Undercard Information Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Otto Wallin - Undercard Information Announced

WBO junior featherweight world champion Emanuel "Vaquero" Navarrete will become the latest Mexican superstar to carry his nation's flag proudly on Mexican Independence Day Weekend. Navarrete will make the third defense of his title versus Filipino contender Juan Miguel Elorde on Saturday, Sept. 14 at T-Mobile Arena as the co-feature to lineal heavyweight champion Tyson Fury's title defense against Otto Wallin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bad enough Wallin is a tomato can, but to stomach that undercard would be laughable. At this point Fury is a joke and i hope his days as being in the big 3(Joshua, Wilder, Fury) are shortly lived.

Comment

Originally posted by The Next Champ View Post
      Bad enough Wallin is a tomato can, but to stomach that undercard would be laughable. At this point Fury is a joke and i hope his days as being in the big 3(Joshua, Wilder, Fury) are shortly lived.
      More like Ruiz, wilder, fury...

Comment

What a shocking shower of ****, even fish eyed frank couldn’t make this joke of a fight PPV this time and has had to place it on standard BT sport instead.

I actually heard that Fury vs Swartz done worst numbers on BT sport box office than Eubank Jr Vs Renold Quinlan did on ITV Box office.

Comment

Tyson Fury stablemate Isaac Lowe (18-0-3, 6 KOs) will face veteran Luis Coria (12-2, 7 KOs) in a 10-rounder at super featherweight.

How is Luis Coria considered a veteran to Lowe or am I missing something? We are talking about the same Coria that's trained by Robert Garcia yeah?

Comment

Damn, I thought Fury vs Wlado would be an undercard to something else lol.

What a horrible fight. ESPN must be fking disgusted that they threw money at TR for this guy to fight people nobody have ever heard of. We make fun of Wilders opponents but at least we know who the fk they are.

Comment

It's sad. The undercard will reflect the main event: trash. Espn can send out Bradley & Ward to buck dance and shoe shine as much as possible, deep down I know Fury's underwhelming views is hurting them deeply. I don't expect ESPN to shell out another huge deal like that no time soon. I just feel bad for Bud. Top Prank is letting him down how he hell Fury come from overseas out of nowhere, and get a lucrative deal to make more money than Crawford?! The p4p #1. That's like making more money than Floyd when he was active. Pure BS. Bud should getting at least $10 million guaranteed a fight ESPECIALLY if they have the money to throw away like they've demonstrated with Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Winky-Wright View Post
                What a shocking shower of ****, even fish eyed frank couldn’t make this joke of a fight PPV this time and has had to place it on standard BT sport instead.

I actually heard that Fury vs Swartz done worst numbers on BT sport box office than Eubank Jr Vs Renold Quinlan did on ITV Box office.
                LOL, of course he can https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...713669121?s=19

Comment

I dont understand this. They want to raise Fury's profile in the US and they are putting him on ESPN+ which will get SLAUGHTERED by college football. This should be on ESPN with a college lead in, but at least it'll save more people from watching this crap

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    Holy **** lol, I thought BT sport were showing it for nothing from the link I saw, guess I was wrong.

This steaming pile of dog poo surely will do record low numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X