Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sergey Kovalev, Anthony Yarde - Ready For War in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RonnieHornschuh View Post
    Muscles don't win fights. If they did, the fight would already be over.
    If Yarde had less muscles he would be worse though. Every fighters gets in the best shape they can.

I still say in general fitter looking fighters beat the fat chubby ones. Just because there's a few high profile chubby fighters, people seem to forget that.

Yarde will lose because Kovalev is the better boxer and because he hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Kovalev looking like someone's dad with his shirt off in the backyard asking for a beer in comparison to Yarde. Kovalev is lucky dad bods don't matter in boxing.

Dad bod doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Dad bod doe.

Eff Pandas is just trying to convince himself after betting his mortgage on Yarde. he will be living underground with that former P.0rnstar in Vegas when kovalev absolutely obliterates him

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Eff Pandas is just trying to convince himself after betting his mortgage on Yarde. he will be living underground with that former P.0rnstar in Vegas when kovalev absolutely obliterates him
          That kid doesn't even own a T.V ,how can he have a mortgage ? I'm taking Yarde anyway ,maybe Panda has money buried somewhere and can win to buy one ,I don't see Kov winning tomorrow .

Comment

i don't care about yarde's muscles, remember guys....

Comment

Originally posted by RonnieHornschuh View Post
              Muscles don't win fights. If they did, the fight would already be over.
              In real life they do if you strength train. Don't believe me? Stop eating all that junk food, get in the gym, build some muscles and strength, then go to rematch that guy that kicked your butt once upon a time. Lol. Plus, if you train properly and build up extra stamina with your cardio, taking into account your added requirements due to your big muscles, your body can do quite well with big muscles. Ask Holyfield the next time you see him around.
              Last edited by yaescr; 08-24-2019, 04:10 PM.

Comment

So many experts and nutritionist on here. smh

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                  Yarde looks like a freaking AJ bodybuilder clone.
                  unless yarde is standing on a milk box he looks 20 lbs more the Kov

Comment

Originally posted by Drewp4p View Post
                    So many experts and nutritionist on here. smh
                    Don't be mad. It really is easy to back away from the donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by yaescr View Post
                      In real life they do if you strength train. Don't believe me? Stop eating all that junk food and get in the gym and build some muscles and strength, then go and rematch that guy that kicked your butt once upon a time. Lol. Plus, if you train properly and build up extra stamina with your cardio, taking into account your added requirements due to your big muscles, your body can do quite well with big muscles. Ask Holyfield the next time you see him around.
                      oh yeah let's ask totally natural Holyfield for advice

Comment

Working...
                      X