Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Hits Back at Arum: Your Last Two Shows Sold 800 Tickets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    That stadium is nice. Hopefully it starts becoming a constant in holding fights in So Cal.

And Hearn is unreliable as it gets when he starts talking about tickets sold. He said his fight (SSR vs Estrada) was selling better than Lomachenko/Crolla and that proved to be a crock of sh^t.

Also, Hearn's fight with Hooker/Ramirez didn't do all that well either.

I don't doubt for a second that the card this past Saturday had a pedestrian ticket sales. I'd be surprised if it sold more than 1,800-2,000 tickets and would be surprised if the live gate is more than $75-80,000, but let's take it easy on the "combined 800" tickets sold for the Philly/LA cards.
    Yea ole Eddie is exaggerating. But I'd be surprised if the total of the last two shoes totaled over 2000 in actual sales

Comment

Earn with Hearn!! He got The BobFather with that one. Last show was empty. I’m not sure about the one before.

Comment

Everyone wants Eddie Hearn to fail but he actually puts on proper fights. If he does fail you will regret going back to the days of hype jobs with unbeaten records picking easy fights.

That Whyte Rivas bill was excellent. All proper fights. And you had Allen/Price and Chisora/Spilka on undercard. None of those was a foregone conclusion

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Yea ole Eddie is exaggerating. But I'd be surprised if the total of the last two shoes totaled over 2000 in actual sales
          I'll know soon enough for Navarrete/De Vaca card.

But peep how many actual tickets got sold for Hooker/Ramirez.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            I'll know soon enough for Navarrete/De Vaca card.

But peep how many actual tickets got sold for Hooker/Ramirez.
            How many? Arum complained about that & Hearn complained about lack of ticket sales for Loma-Crolla

Comment

How many? Arum complained about that & Hearn complained about lack of ticket sales for Loma-Crolla
              Sold 2,302 and had comps of like 2,298 or something.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                What was the last Matchroom USA show that didn't have at least 4,000 people in attendance? Kansas in November 2018?
                Farmer vs. Carroll this past March. Same venue as the Frampton card. I was there crowd was small.

Comment

Originally posted by rolshans View Post
                  What was the last Matchroom USA show that didn't have at least 4,000 people in attendance? Kansas in November 2018?
                  How many in attendance is irrelevant. Most of the Matchroom USA shows have done terrible ticket sales. I've been posting them. The Hooker/Ramirez fight had 2,309 tickets sold. The SSR vs Estrada card had bad numbers as well.

Comment

This was a Peltz card. He's been promoting in Philly for 50 years. Philly is a boxing town.
                    What was the last 7 figure boxing gate in Philly?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      Hearn should be the last guy talking about ticket sales. The attendance for Andrade-Sulecki was horrible. Most of the fans were Polish just supporting Sulecki
                      What the hell are you talking about. Lmao. The seating was setup for 5400 seats initially. It sold out and then they added another 2000 seats at the last minute and they had 7136 paid people there and who knows how many unpaid !!! Where the f do you get your intel. That building was packed and the fans were screaming so loud you couldn't even talk . Where do you guys come up with this sh** ? You must have read it from the Golden Boy reporter trying to keep Canelo protected.

Comment

Working...
                      X