Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Warns: Don't Write Off Campbell in Lomachenko Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be competitive fight, due to Cambell’s size advantage and Ring IQ. But Loma got this... Haters/Racist will spin it as Campbell was a bum, Loma struggled and got exposed... Nothing new here.

Comment

Originally posted by mattr View Post
      Jorge Linares was NEVER on any respectable P4P list. Stop shilling for Sky, Groves, you shill.
      Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
      Groves towing the company line for sky just like nelson has done for years.
      It’s nothng to do with Sky. Groves is not tied to Sky.

He’s a gym mate of Campbell. He’s showing support for his friend.

Comment

It will be like a Tom & Jerry cartoon, with Campbell in the role of Tom. Getting hit from everywhere while trying to catch the mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          It’s nothng to do with Sky. Groves is not tied to Sky.

He’s a gym mate of Campbell. He’s showing support for his friend.
          They have had groves covering fights before but if hes a gym mate of Campbell's that also makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
            They have had groves covering fights before but if hes a gym mate of Campbell's that also makes sense
            Part of me does think Groves might be trying to make a name for himself with alternative predictions. He called Eubank to beat Degale and is calling Wilder to beat Fury in rematch. He’s already a better pundit than Tony Bellew

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              I agree 100%. Campbell isn't going to lay down and his size and style against Lomachenko in particular will presents some real problems.
              Get real dude

Comment

Part of me does think Groves might be trying to make a name for himself with alternative predictions. He called Eubank to beat Degale aw
                Older e
                nd is calling Wilder to beat Fury in rematch. He’s already a better pundit than Tony Bellew
                Wilder wins rematch

Comment

Part of me does think Groves might be trying to make a name for himself with alternative predictions. He called Eubank to beat Degale and is calling Wilder to beat Fury in rematch. He’s already a better pundit than Tony Bellew
                  I quite like groves , just hope he doesn't change. The sky pundits are terribly biased ( if he goes down the sky path)

Comment

I'm writing Campbell off. Sorry.

He's got no chance.

Comment

Working...
                    X