Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shakes Head: That Video is Old, No Rematch Talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Has Ali been put on his ass? Absolutely!

T.B.E. over Ali all day.
    In terms of greatness...naw. It's more than just wins losses and knockdowns.

Comment

• in some ways it makes me proud to know that all the mayweather PPV's I spent money on have gone some way to pay for a light bulb in his mansion or a pair of socks

I almost feel a part of his legacy

Comment

• I basically said that over and over again right here and amongst my friends. Floyd isn’t fighting in a real boxing match at 43 years old and after being out of the ring in over 4 years. If he signed today, he would be in the ring at 43 by fight time. Doesn’t make sense. Enjoy your retirement. Most fans that are critical of him would dream about making that kind of money Floyd did in any profession. He did it his way, he made the most money, so get over it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          His social media accounts was slowing down in activity lately.

Famewhores do this often to get back to the conversation. Thank the heavens people did not buy the bs and tired of his persona.
          Im sure it will be on ESPN first take or Undisputed tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Breadman has Mayweather above Manny, he said as much in the Mailbag after the Thurman fight.

Keller only believes Pac is a better p4p fighter but not necessarily overall greater. As he is quoted "I never thought Pacquiao would beat Mayweather".
            Max is bullshetting the public cuz he works for espn who has hbo's old agendas....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sustanon View Post
              Floyd fighting outside US is a joke
              the video is real until floyd see the thurman fight then he claimed it was old
              Let floyd enjoy his retirement
              The world has seen how PAC beat floyd with just 1 arm
              if iam blind i might consider or trust judges scoring
              but im not, i saw PAC winning the fight, and Floyd hugging througout the fight
              It was no surprised, we all know that judges favors floyd if pac fails to KO the chicken

Let Grandpa PAC fight real fighters
              Stop it, you can't even convince yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                His social media accounts was slowing down in activity lately.

Famewhores do this often to get back to the conversation. Thank the heavens people did not buy the bs and tired of his persona.
                And you here showing support

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                  Emphasis on Kellerman saying "arguably". Meaning he understands such lists are subjective and depends on what factors you rate for "greatness".
                  Emphasis on Kellerman’s twitter when somebody said Pc was top 10-20 and Kellerman corrected him by saying top 5-10. Read the whole post buddy.

Comment

• Why would Floyd post this video of himself talking about the rematch?
                    It’s clear he’s talking about a REMATCH. He did very so with intent of keeping his name in headlines...he’s bored with retirement. But he’ll get wrecked in a rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
                      Emphasis on Kellerman’s twitter when somebody said Pc was top 10-20 and Kellerman corrected him by saying top 5-10. Read the whole post buddy.
                      If that were the only time he mentioned it sure. But he expounded on what he said in the tweet verbally.

Sorry I don't subscribe to the Max Kellerman opinion is gospel theory.

Comment

Working...
                      X