Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Shakes Head: That Video is Old, No Rematch Talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I'm still waiting for the facts.
    Dumb azz ***** doing exactly the same thing Duckie did every time he was asked when he would grow a pair of balls to fight Manny. Duckie would always respond by saying, “take the test”.

I just presented you the facts, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by hmc87 View Post
      You are a troubled person my dude
      Nah, I was right on the money. You know it’s true, f10m0.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        I'm still waiting for the facts.
        What you talking about? I remember Floyd saying he wouldn't take the fight and claimed it was because Paq had spoken about his injured shoulder. What kind of fighter gives that as a reason? A scared fighter

If you are actually a floyd fan you wouldnt even need to ask for evidence of that...

Comment

• The real question here is.. Floyd saying the video was old.. When in fact it was only January of 2019 that he made that video calling out Pac for a rematch in Saudi lmao

Pause..

JAN 2019 LOLOLOLOL THAT'S JUST THIS YEAR! THE REAL QUESTION HERE IS WHY IS FLOYD A BIATCH HAHA

Now that's fuvked up! If that ain't a queer move for flaking out after witnessing Pac taking Thurman to school I don't know what is

Here's Floyd leaving his ring side seat in the Pac Thurman fight to hide in the dugout for fear of being called out for a rematch with Pacquiao

The biggest DUCK ever haha

FACT

You just mentioned a rematch with Pac in Saudi recently Floyd. Why you running out of the dug out? You lying again Floyd

There's a saying actions speaks louder than words. LOUD AND CLEAR FLOYD haha

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-27-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X