Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Confident I Would Beat Golovkin Widely!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When was ggg ever schooled widely? I had him winning both canelo fights. And who did saunders ever beat to say he will beat ggg widely? Was it the sd win against eubanks? Saunders has struggled against bums and mediocre competition many times.

Saunders outside style is perfect for ggg. He'll just cut the ring off and throw his power shots from a distance. Canelo in the 2nd fight showed that only fighting on the inside gives ggg trouble not from the outside like saunders and saunders can't fight jack **** on the inside.
    Last edited by satiev1; 08-19-2019, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      Saunders would box circles around GGG and humiliate him. GGG would run out of the ring crying again like he did after the 2nd Canelo fight.
      Who, that guy who almost lost to Akavov? The guy who barely got past Eubank Jnr and Andy Lee? Whos best win is Lemiuex? Where do you get the idea from?

Comment

I would back Saunders to beat a guy who...

* avoided everyone with a similar style
        * selected Vanes, despite the fact that Saunders was running around with his "dream", offering to fight him in June

there is a damn good reason why both of those things happened

keep pretending those bizarre decisions were just coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian#1 View Post
          When was that? 1922 lmfao... this is today! and today Saunders says he will beat GGG and he might, Billy moves well and he has great boxing skill, GGG is a stiff robot with a chin.
          Wasn't GGG a stiff robot back in "1922"? Why wouldn't BJ whoop him then? Please tell me a story about how GGG avoided BJ back in "1922". At the end of the day BJ was always known as the monster of the division. Unlike that pus$y "stiff robot with a chin".

I see you give this Olympic silver medalist, amateur and professional champion good credit for his chin. Very gracious of you. Well, he must be good at something, right? It's not like GGG can fight. Robot & chin. Shall we just call him a "terminator"for short?

Comment

Funny how people have GGG as being past it. He still beats Saunders for me.

Comment

O’Reilly? What a waste

Comment

This would've been a great fight.

He has the right style, but he still hasn't really proven it against the elite fighters.

If Saunders had outboxed Triple G it would've been the perfect lead-up for a showdown with Canelo.

Comment

By wide he means a 26 foot ring

Comment

Working...
                  X