Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'm Confident I Would Beat Golovkin Widely!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Vlad, are you feeling confident now that Moscow Mitch teamed up with Russia?
    It's a dumb statement at any given time, but why would you ask it in this particular conversation?

Comment

If BJS can't get GGG he should try to fight Charlo. That's assuming Charlo is even willing but something tells me he's not in a hurry.

Comment

Everybody thinks they will beat everybody. Talk is cheap. What has big bragger Saunders actually done in the ring that is special. He outpointed a few guys that GGG already slaughtered and knocked out. I think GGG knocks him out and Canelo and Jacobs beat him.His best win was outpointing Lemieux but he never hurt him. GGG outboxed Lemieux and then put him away. Saunders has looked lousy since Lemieux. Saunders can't punch. Andrade is more his level.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          It's a dumb statement at any given time, but why would you ask it in this particular conversation?
          You're with Moscow Mitch ...amiright?

Comment

GolovQueen doesn't want that smoke

Comment

BJS will just run around the ring while lil old GGG trys to catch him with his walker.

But seriously GGG would obviously need to catch the very slippery BJS. And if he does catch him he need to hit him hard so the pain lingers and slows him down. But honestly, I think only Canelo can do that. GGG will just be trying to chase BJS with a jab and BSJ be a mile away each time.
              Last edited by ReggieKray; 08-18-2019, 11:30 PM.

Comment

From "...avoid him like the plague!" >>>>>> "..confident I'd beat Golovkin widely"

What changed? Oh yeah, 5 years off of Golovkin's prime and BJS is no more relevant than he was 5 years ago so he needs a name.

Comment

A fighter acknowledges his inferiority when he says about another fighter:"I can beat him now because he is old". On the other hand I see a dilemma in comparing fighters with 8 years apart between them: its almost impossible to catch that timing when both are in their prime.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Everybody thinks they will beat everybody. Talk is cheap. What has big bragger Saunders actually done in the ring that is special. He outpointed a few guys that GGG already slaughtered and knocked out. I think GGG knocks him out and Canelo and Jacobs beat him.His best win was outpointing Lemieux but he never hurt him. GGG outboxed Lemieux and then put him away. Saunders has looked lousy since Lemieux. Saunders can't punch. Andrade is more his level.
                    BJS should be calling for Callum Smith - its a high level domestic dust-up but the lazy slacker just wants to cash out at this stage and instead calls out Canelo and GGG

Comment

Ggg is still fit and way too dangerous for bjs to really think he’d actually walk out of that fight under his own legs

Comment

Working...
                      X