No announcement yet.

Can Spence Beat pacquiao DOMINANTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Manny can hang for 5 or 6 rounds competitively I think then he starts getting a little slower and less active and Spence starts taking over, digging to the body and landing cleaner shots. Could be a stoppage late or a 8-4 type UD after a even start through 5 or 6 rounds.
    manny fades in the 2nd half these days. Spence is prolific body hitter hmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
      Did he give reason/s.

The longer Spence's jab gon be a problem for manny in this cross stance match. While manny is a good fighter he doesn't have an amazing jab.

People who think muah Spence is Cotto/margarito hybrid just because they all pressure fighters will be in for rude awakening.
      I think he just said he doesn't fight them often. That southpaw jab must give him fits also. There were stories of Robert Guerrero handling Pacquiao in sparring also.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
        I think he just said he doesn't fight them often. That southpaw jab must give him fits also. There were stories of Robert Guerrero handling Pacquiao in sparring also.
        Maybe lefty stance is why manny didn't come see your boy Ice T Crawford

Comment

Manny still has it, on PEDs or not. I favor Spence, but I think it's a war, and not a close fight at all.

Comment

Maybe lefty stance is why manny didn't come see your boy Ice T Crawford
            Roach said he didn't like Crawford's style for Manny. So that's very possible.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Roach said he didn't like Crawford's style for Manny. So that's very possible.
              Manny still has it, on PEDs or not. I favor Spence, but I think it's a war, and not a close fight at all.
              manny should go back to the old manny pacquiao get on them PEDs to possibly win a war of attrition against Spence

Comment

I thought Thurman would dominate Pacquaio. I was wrong -- but then the old Thurman is history. I do think Spence would dominate Pacquaio, especially after the first 5 rounds or so.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Spence is nothing like either Cotto or Margarito. Spence is miles better than either of them. Spence has never been knocked down unlike Cotto who was KOed twice and knocked down countless time. Spence doesn't block punches with his face like Margarito. A Spence vs Pac fight would en Pac's career with a brutal KO defeat. Roach will probably talk Pac out of fighting Spence. If you recall Pac could have fought Spence instead of Thurman. He chose Thurman and that was the wise choice.
                  Speed kills!
                  It was proven many times in boxing
                  In Pac's case he has speed with his hands and movement.
                  I gave Spence his youth to defeat Pac

Comment

what makes you say Spence is part margarito.
                    power? height advantage?
                    the comparison is based on Pac's past opponents

Comment

The last southpaw Manny fought got completely obliterated.

Comment

Working...
                      X