Can Spence Beat pacquiao DOMINANTLY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spence will dominate manny at this stage

Comment

absolutely. he's younger, bigger, a sharp puncher, a bigger puncher, he's shown a heck of a chin.

pacquiao knows how to survive now and i doubt we will see him taking the kinds of risks that got him stopped against marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        If we are going to be honest, Pacquiao's record in recent years is flattering on paper:

1) A loss to Mayweather who had seen better days. (Pacquiao had seen better days but the point is to truly assess his opposition).

2) Bradley - Impressive performance but again, Bradley was shopworn.

3) Vargas - no one special.

3) A loss to Horn who is no one special.

4) Win over Mattysse, who was shopworn and no one special.

5) A win over Broner who was already an exposed hypejob who is now gunshy.

6) A win over Thurman who hasn't proven himself since his return.

My intent is not to ***** on him. Even with the question Mark's, their are few active fighters who can match what he achieved.

Unfortunately Spence and Crawford fall into that few. I'm not convinced that Pacquiao has enough left in the tank to deal with what they would bring to the win. They're capable of making him look his age.
        Dude if you’re not going to make a factual and legitimate assessment of somebody’s resume, then don’t effen post brotha. ANYBODY, literally ANYBODY can take ANY BOXER’S RESUME and just completely fabricate and discredit a win/or loss by making up excuses for each one. You can literally do that with EVERYBODY’s resume.

So STFU if you’re not gonna speak facts and don’t come online anymore even to jerk off you gosh darn NITWIT.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          absolutely. he's younger, bigger, a sharp puncher, a bigger puncher, he's shown a heck of a chin.

pacquiao knows how to survive now and i doubt we will see him taking the kinds of risks that got him stopped against marquez.
          That Marquez fight was 7 years ago and he fought Marquez 4 times. So you’re not words literally proved nothing as they’re indicating anything.

Stop posting rubbish now please and go play with the kids on the short bus.

Comment

Working...
          X