Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Imam Eyes Terence Crawford After Signing Top Rank Pact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Crawford, Spence, Thurman, Pac, and Ugas.
    Two of your top 5 is one guy Porter beat ( and another guy many felt he beat. and just lost to a 40year old man)

So where does Porter come in on your list?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Two of your top 5 is one guy Porter beat and another guy many felt he beat.

So where does Porter come in on your list?
      I don't consider Porter having beat Ugas or Thurman. Neither does Spence. You asked what my opinion was. I don't need someone else to decide for me who won a fight. You want Spence to talk Porter up as some great fighter and it simply isn't true.

Comment

I don't consider Porter having beat Ugas or Thurman. Neither does Spence. You asked what my opinion was. I don't need someone else to decide for me who won a fight. You want Spence to talk Porter up as some great fighter and it simply isn't true.
        Where does Porter rank on your list. Besides Pac & Thurman who has a better resume at welterweight than Porter?

Comment

Well, he originally signed with Don King so he can't be too bright.

Comment

Where does Porter rank on your list. Besides Pac & Thurman who has a better resume at welterweight than Porter?
            Porter would be #6. I like Porter, he is a try hard but lacks elite skill. Effort and a good chin can take you places in boxing. He reminds me of Bradley minus the skill. His best wins are outworking two low output counterpunchers(Garcia, Broner) who have zero credible wins at 147 themselves. He didn't look impressive in either victory. Like Spence said "He struggled with Granados." That's the lack of skill Spence sees, you see it too. Spence laughed at his attempt at "boxing" vs Ugas. **** was terrible. When his trying hard drained him of stamina he got outboxed by Brook and Thurman down the stretch.

Comment

Who are your top 5 welterweights?
              Spence, Crawfish, Pac, porter, and/or Danny and thurman

Comment

Porter would be #6. I like Porter, he is a try hard but lacks elite skill. Effort and a good chin can take you places in boxing. He reminds me of Bradley minus the skill. His best wins are outworking two low output counterpunchers(Garcia, Broner) who have zero credible wins at 147 themselves. He didn't look impressive in either victory. Like Spence said "He struggled with Granados." That's the lack of skill Spence sees, you see it too. Spence laughed at his attempt at "boxing" vs Ugas. **** was terrible. When his trying hard drained him of stamina he got outboxed by Brook and Thurman down the stretch.
                Where does Benavidez, Khan, & Kavsgulvdgjxd$dgb rank?

Comment

pac vs porter would be a war

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Spence, Crawfish, Pac, porter, and/or Danny and thurman
                    Mister Wolf is just being a hater. He knows this version of Thurman is not better than Porter. Thurman should've gotten a draw or lost against Lopez if we're being honest.

Comment

The only thing tough about Porter is his head. He didn't even "win" his last fight. "This dude had at tough fight with Granados, every time you stepped up you lost, A lot of people thought you lost your last fight, Kell Brook came over took your belt and hurt you several times" - Errol Spence. Does it sound like Spence considers Porter a tough opponent? You can try to talk Porter up but Spence doesn't believe you. Like he told Crawford "the easy route".
                      Ugas lost that fight, more than Porter won that fight! Even Ugas knows he should've been more aggressive, but he didn't! He tried to be a showman, and it didn't work out for him! Spence's "easy route" is fighting the fights that are "easy to make!" Porter is still better than anyone Crawford has fought at 140 or 147!

Crawford took the "easy" route to a title by fighting Jeff Horn! He also signed an extension with Top Rank, knowing that they were very thin @ 147! Crawford wishes he could fight Pacquiao, however Spence is closer to making that a reality! If Pacquiao calls Spence, that's an offer you can't refuse!

Comment

Working...
                      X