Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for Crawford or STFU.

Comment

For EVERYONE that is saying Spence is ducking Crawford, there you have it in 1 statement by Spence from this article I copied below. Manny is the biggest and highest MONEY fight in the welterweight division today. I strongly believe the TEAM of Spence, not Spence himself, wants to try to get another belt (Porter), and then try to line up Manny and grab another belt “possibly,” and then fight Crawford to be the Undisputed Champion. And I don’t blame that strategy one bit. That fight in LA against Porter will do pretty damn well financially, and a fight with Manny will give Spence the most earnings he has ever made in professional boxing. Why not try to grab that fight before he retires.

Let Crawford fight a welterweight like Thurman or Garcia or even Porter if he loses but is competitive against Spence. Crawford beat 2 name worthy welterweights, Horn and Khan, that’s what he is hanging his hat on. Please!!!

Quote:
      "I don't wanna see [Mayweather vs. Pacquiao]. Floyd made ENOUGH MONEY, let the young guys make some MONEY," Spence said. "I'd like to see him stay retired."
      Last edited by markther; 08-18-2019, 11:24 AM.

Comment

The WBC tried to force Canelo vs GGG and Canelo gave back the belt. Canelo doesn't give a **** ass what Suliaman wants and it's ridiculous that you are even attempted to dispute that.

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        First of all, your argument is so incoherent, it's hard to know what point you are making. Suliaman needs Canelo, but he wants Canelo vs. GGG III. He could've told Canelo "you have to fight Charlo," instead he created a new title so Canelo could avoid Charlo!

Secondly, if you think Spence Jr. vs. Crawford is a bigger fight than Pacquiao vs. Spence Jr., you're on drugs! Both Pacquiao and Spence Jr. have connections to Jerry Jones and AT&T Stadium! Spence would be an idiot not to want that fight, and it's easier to make than a co-promotion with TR & ESPN!

Lastly, Bud willingly signed an extension with Top Rank in 2018, when he had 2 years left on his contract at the time! Was he doing that with Pacquiao in mind? If he was doing it thinking Arum could get him a fight with PBC WWs, then he's a fool! I love his style, and I think he's Top 3 P4P, with Canelo and Lomachenko, but that was a dumb move! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
          For EVERYONE that is saying Spence is ducking Crawford, there you have it in 1 statement by Spence from this article I copied below. Manny is the biggest and highest MONEY fight in the welterweight division today. I strongly believe the TEAM of Spence, not Spence himself, wants to try to get another belt (Porter), and then try to line up Manny and grab another belt “possibly,” and then fight Crawford to be the Undisputed Champion. And I don’t blame that strategy one bit. That fight in LA against Porter will do pretty damn well financially, and a fight with Manny will give Spence the most earnings he has ever made in professional boxing. Why not try to grab that fight before he retires.

Let Crawford fight a welterweight like Thurman or Garcia or even Porter if he loses but is competitive against Spence. Crawford beat 2 name worthy welterweights, Horn and Khan, that’s what he is hanging his hat on. Please!!!

Quote:
          "I don't wanna see [Mayweather vs. Pacquiao]. Floyd made ENOUGH MONEY, let the young guys make some MONEY," Spence said. "I'd like to see him stay retired."
          Come on now Crawford was undisputed at 140 he has a much better resume than Spence. If Spence wants to be considered top dog at 147 he needs Crawford #FACTS

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
            There is no point because you'll say whatever dishonest BS you need to because your a haymonite first and boxing fan second. Everyone in here knows it. You're consistent and that's why the only dummy's that support you have the same transparent agenda.
            I was a boxing fan long before Haymon, and i'll be a fan after he's gone! If Loma can fight Rigo, then Spence can fight Mikey! If GGG can fight Brook, then Tank can fight LSC or GRJ! If Joshua can fight Wlad, then Spence can fight Pacquiao, and Wilder can fight Ortiz! Floyd moved up, Mikey moved up, DSG moved up, Charlo moved up, Broner moved up, Maidana moved up, and they're all PBC fighters! To say it's "only PBC" fighters who fight smaller men, or older men, is very hypocritical!

Comment

One, Spence is not getting a fight with Manny. Two, I'll remind you of your statement when Errol moves up to 154 to avoid Crawford. Lastly, Errol himself said he's fighting Porter because it's an easier fight than Crawford. You can't make this up. It's not opinion, it came out of Errol's mouth along with a bunch of silly excuses as to why he can't fight Crawford.

Originally posted by markther View Post

Quote:

Comment

Wow, talk about twisting the truth... Manny didn't just move up he started at 112lbs. Manny is a very small, very old WW... that's just a fact. There are better welterweights and that's also a fact. Errol is not interested in fighting the best and not because he can't get that fight but because he wants to take the easiest route. Right from Errol's mouth.

I was a boxing fan long before Haymon, and i'll be a fan after he's gone! If Loma can fight Rigo, then Spence can fight Mikey! If GGG can fight Brook, then Tank can fight LSC or GRJ! If Joshua can fight Wlad, then Spence can fight Pacquiao, and Wilder can fight Ortiz! Floyd moved up, Mikey moved up, DSG moved up, Charlo moved up, Broner moved up, Maidana moved up, and they're all PBC fighters! To say it's "only PBC" fighters who fight smaller men, or older men, is very hypocritical!

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                  Wow, talk about twisting the truth... Manny didn't just move up he started at 112lbs. Manny is a very small, very old WW... that's just a fact. There are better welterweights and that's also a fact. Errol is not interested in fighting the best and not because he can't get that fight but because he wants to take the easiest route. Right from Errol's mouth.
                  Errol wants to get PPV money. There's no one better to do that against then Pacquiao. (Other than Floyd Mayweather of course but he's retired.)

Comment

Originally posted by Grange_27 View Post
                    Come on now Crawford was undisputed at 140 he has a much better resume than Spence. If Spence wants to be considered top dog at 147 he needs Crawford #FACTS
                    We aren’t talking about 140, we are talking about resumes at 147, the welterweight division. And Spence is already one of the top dogs at welterweight holding the IBF and his resume will be even better should he dispose of Porter and grab his WBC belt. Crawford needs to get in there with the likes of Thurman, Danny, and Porter. Horn and Khan at WW don’t cut it me, sorry.

Comment

You are far from a boxing fan. You don't have an honest opinion, you have a duty to Al Haymon at the expense of the fighters and more importantly the sport...that's called a shill.

Comment

Working...
                      X