Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It makes sense. Pacquiao is huge name and he is with Haymon now. he is coming from better win than Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
      I'm not for in company in particular but for the most part yeah, its PBC fighters who try to fight the old or two weight classes below them. I just don't get it. When these guys were with Golden Boy they challenged them self.

A few fighters from different companies do it but for the most part is a PBC thing to call out the old, the retired or weight classes below them.
      Floyd fought Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo! Mikey won a title @ 140, then just moved up to fight Spence Jr.! Rigondeuax moved up to fight Lomachenko. Jermall Charlo moved up to become champion @ 160! Broner moved from 135 to 147! DSG became Champ @ 140 and 147! Of course we all know what Pacquiao has done! All of them are PBC fighters!

Comment

GTFOH! Sulliaman already tried to force Canelo vs GGG and Canelo vacated the belt. Sulliaman needs Canelo, he banged out a special belt & created a position for chrissake. Haven't you been paying attention or do you just say whatever you like to fit some crazy narative?

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Suliaman wants Canelo vs. GGG III as much as DAZN does!
        I can't tell you what Crawford thought but I can tell you that Spence doesn't want to fight the best, that's not even debatable.

I can tell you Spence is not interested in making the most money unless it's against a light weight or an old man, also indisputable.

Lastly, Errol said he is only interested in the easiest fights he can get.

Your posts read like boxing is secondary to your cult like subordination to your superior Al Haymon.

What makes Charlo different than Crawford, is that Crawford just signed an extension with Top Rank in 2018! He knew how this was going to work, or at least he should have! He saw how long it took to get May vs. Pac, and then he couldn't get a shot at Pacquiao himself, so what made him think Arum would be able to get Spence?
        Last edited by factsarenice; 08-18-2019, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          GTFOH! Sulliaman already tried to force Canelo vs GGG and Canelo vacated the belt. Sulliaman needs Canelo, he banged out a special belt & created a position for chrissake. Haven't you been paying attention or do you just say whatever you like to fit some crazy narative?

I can't tell you what Crawford thought but I can tell you that Spence doesn't want to fight the best, that's not even debatable.

I can tell you Spence is not interested in making the most money unless it's against a light weight or an old man, also indisputable.

Lastly, Errol said he is only interested in the easiest fights he can get.

Your posts read like boxing is secondary to your cult like elegance to Al Haymon.
          First of all, your argument is so incoherent, it's hard to know what point you are making. Suliaman needs Canelo, but he wants Canelo vs. GGG III. He could've told Canelo "you have to fight Charlo," instead he created a new title so Canelo could avoid Charlo!

Secondly, if you think Spence Jr. vs. Crawford is a bigger fight than Pacquiao vs. Spence Jr., you're on drugs! Both Pacquiao and Spence Jr. have connections to Jerry Jones and AT&T Stadium! Spence would be an idiot not to want that fight, and it's easier to make than a co-promotion with TR & ESPN!

Lastly, Bud willingly signed an extension with Top Rank in 2018, when he had 2 years left on his contract at the time! Was he doing that with Pacquiao in mind? If he was doing it thinking Arum could get him a fight with PBC WWs, then he's a fool! I love his style, and I think he's Top 3 P4P, with Canelo and Lomachenko, but that was a dumb move! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

I could easily pick this apart but what's the point? Your just a subordinate to Al Haymon.

Floyd fought Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo! Mikey won a title @ 140, then just moved up to fight Spence Jr.! Rigondeuax moved up to fight Lomachenko. Jermall Charlo moved up to become champion @ 160! Broner moved from 135 to 147! DSG became Champ @ 140 and 147! Of course we all know what Pacquiao has done! All of them are PBC fighters!

Comment

That fight kinda makes me sick......

Comment

I could easily pick this apart but what's the point? Your just a subordinate to Al Haymon.
                Really, there's no point, because you know I would pick apart your response! People seem to have selective outrage, and they especially love to hate Al Haymon! I have my suspicions on why they do, and I could elaborate, but what's the point? Sadly, that hate is not going to change anytime soon!

Comment

What parallel universe are you living in? What more does Canelo have to do to prove to you that he doesn't give a $&it what Suliaman wants? Canelo already said I'm not fighting GGG and dropped the belt! I mean...WTF? Canelo doesn't care what the WBC wants, how much clearer can he make it? The stuff you write isn't a even a point of view anymore it's delusional nonsense and I'm sure a lot of people have told you that. You should stop and think about what you are writing, at least reread it.

First of all, your argument is so incoherent, it's hard to know what point you are making. Suliaman needs Canelo, but he wants Canelo vs. GGG III. He could've told Canelo "you have to fight Charlo," instead he created a new title so Canelo could avoid Charlo!

Secondly, if you think Spence Jr. vs. Crawford is a bigger fight than Pacquiao vs. Spence Jr., you're on drugs! Both Pacquiao and Spence Jr. have connections to Jerry Jones and AT&T Stadium! Spence would be an idiot not to want that fight, and it's easier to make than a co-promotion with TR & ESPN!

Lastly, Bud willingly signed an extension with Top Rank in 2018, when he had 2 years left on his contract at the time! Was he doing that with Pacquiao in mind? If he was doing it thinking Arum could get him a fight with PBC WWs, then he's a fool! I love his style, and I think he's Top 3 P4P, with Canelo and Lomachenko, but that was a dumb move! Hindsight is 20/20!

Comment

There is no point because you'll say whatever dishonest BS you need to because your a haymonite first and boxing fan second. Everyone in here knows it. You're consistent and that's why the only dummy's that support you have the same transparent agenda.

Really, there's no point, because you know I would pick apart your response! People seem to have selective outrage, and they especially love to hate Al Haymon! I have my suspicions on why they do, and I could elaborate, but what's the point? Sadly, that hate is not going to change anytime soon!

Comment

What parallel universe are you living in? What more does Canelo have to do to prove to you that he doesn't give a $&it what Suliaman wants? Canelo already said I'm not fighting GGG and dropped the belt! I mean...WTF? Canelo doesn't care what the WBC wants, how much clearer can he make it? The stuff you write isn't a even a point of view anymore it's delusional nonsense and I'm sure a lot of people have told you that. You should stop and think about what you are writing, at least reread it.
                      The stuff I write is delusional to you because you can't read! I never said Canelo cares about Suliaman, or the WBC! I said Suliaman (WBC) care about Canelo! I said Suliaman wants Canelo vs. GGG III, not that Canelo wants it! If you would take your time and read, and not be so eager to come up with some half-witty retort, you wouldn't look so foolish all the time!

Comment

Working...
                      X