Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
    Why is it every time Manny is mentioned, you pop up in the thread attempting to downplay his greatness and lick the arse of Floyd? You ain’t no real boxing fan you just a ***** sucks.
    1-Where am i downing Manny

2-Where did I mention Floyd

Comment

• Spence vs Pac

3 of the 4 welterweight belts belong to the PBC. Getting a uni fight between them isn't easy, but it's easier and makes more sense to keep the belts on the PBC side until an undisputed unification is possible. The same is true for Crawford and Top Rank. They have to make noise, but they really don't want to rumble until the big money undisputed unification is on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamond101 View Post
        3 of the 4 welterweight belts belong to the PBC. Getting a uni fight between them isn't easy, but it's easier and makes more sense to keep the belts on the PBC side until an undisputed unification is possible. The same is true for Crawford and Top Rank. They have to make noise, but they really don't want to rumble until the big money undisputed unification is on the line.
        Big Money?

Neither Spence or Crawford are a draw at all.

Comment

• I'd see this fight all day, but when we gonna get the Crawford bout?

Comment

• Anything to avoid Crawford I guess

“After Pacquiao, Ugas! After Ugas, Thurman. After Thurman, Garcia! Maybe a Mikey rematch!” Then finally he will say Crawford is scared to fight, move up to 154 and start calling out a 40 year old Lara.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Anything to avoid Crawford I guess

“After Pacquiao, Ugas! After Ugas, Thurman. After Thurman, Garcia! Maybe a Mikey rematch!” Then finally he will say Crawford is scared to fight, move up to 154 and start calling out a 40 year old Lara.
              Last time ugas came up he said (in floyds voice) “he’s not a pay-per-view attraction!” Essentially, and would prefer Jesse Vargas.
              Link: https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-yordenis-ugas

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                Last time ugas came up he said (in floyds voice) “he’s not a pay-per-view attraction!” Essentially, and would prefer Jesse Vargas.
                Link: https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/...-yordenis-ugas
                Lmao at least when previous fighters put up that stupid roadblock, they were PPV attractions

Comment

Working...
                X