Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence: After Porter - I'll Be Looking For Manny Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    Has Spence called out Crawford? If Manny vs Floyd can happen, than any fight can be made between Bob and Al
    Hell all signs point to Wilder/Fury next year. The fight wont be made because Spence doesn't want it. We will see if he changes his tune once its confirmed next year that Manny wont fight him. Pac can make just as much if not more fighting Mikey Garcia. All Mikey has to say is "me and Pac are the same size" and his fanbase will be right back to thinking he can win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Hell all signs point to Wilder/Fury next year. The fight wont be made because Spence doesn't want it. We will see if he changes his tune once its confirmed next year that Manny wont fight him. Pac can make just as much if not more fighting Mikey Garcia. All Mikey has to say is "me and Pac are the same size" and his fanbase will be right back to thinking he can win.
      Mikey fighting Danny next. Ask Robert.

The only options for Manny next is either Spence/Porter winner or the Thurman rematch. But I have a feeling Manny would rather pop cherry next and take someone's "0" again.

Comment

• another bully to big for division

Spence is a good fighter I would like to see him fight in the weight class he should be in!

He is way to big for Pac ..Fight Crawford!

Comment

• why is it everytime Spence mentions Manny all the sudden he is a middleweight?

Comment

• Spence vs Pacquaio is really a Super Light Weight vs Middleweight

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              why is it everytime Spence mentions Manny all the sudden he is a middleweight?
              because manny is a little 106lbs fighters. - floyd jr.

Comment

• Manny's manager already said no Spence. More likely the mikey vs danny fight for Manny. Spence needs to grow a pair and fight Crawford.

Comment

• why don't you look for crawford who's been calling you out instead of an old man? spence is a joke he's going to look stupid when he doesn't get the pac fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    why is it everytime Spence mentions Manny all the sudden he is a middleweight?
                    Why is it every time Manny is mentioned, you pop up in the thread attempting to downplay his greatness and lick the arse of Floyd? You ain’t no real boxing fan you just a ***** sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      As long as Spence and the gang can avoid the real boogieman Crawford your good with it....Amiright? BTW, Fury himself said he already beat Wilder and doesn't need to fight him. But once again, you conveniently left that out because it doesn't fit you narrative. You're consistent I'll give you that, a slow learner but consistent.
                      Fury himself already signed the contracts to fight Wilder in February! You conveniently forgot to mention that! As long as Spence is fighting the Top Dogs, I don't care when Crawford gets his shot! Jermall Charlo is in the same boat, and I have said MANY TIMES that he should consider moving to DAZN! Why? a) I'm not a PBC "shill" b) That's where the fights are! Crawford put himself into this position when he signed an extension to Top Rank! Now he's at the mercy of Bob Arum! Was not a good look for Oscar, Floyd, Cotto, Mikey, or Pacquiao! Maybe it will be different for Crawford?

Comment

Working...
                      X