Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I Have Tunnel Vision - To Knock Sergey Kovalev Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yarde: I Have Tunnel Vision - To Knock Sergey Kovalev Out!

Undefeated light heavyweight Anthony Yarde is a week away from the biggest fight of his pro career. Yarde will travel over to Russia, to challenge the recognized division ruler, WBO world champion Sergey Kovalev, in his hometown of Chelyabinsk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You're going to have double vision.

Comment

Yarde will get exposed as another Pumped up bodybuilding brit with a glass chin and weak beating heart. Dont drink the UK water !

Comment

I don’t think he knows what tunnel vision is...

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I don’t think he knows what tunnel vision is...
          This lmao 😂

Comment

Head hunting never works against elites top 3 guys and ESPECIALLY P4P guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Yarde will get exposed as another Pumped up bodybuilding brit with a glass chin and weak beating heart. Dont drink the UK water !
              Yup! If odds right I’m betting a lot on Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Head hunting never works against elites top 3 guys and ESPECIALLY P4P guys.
                You don't headhunt to KO Kovalev. You King Hippo his ass. Body shot will take Kovalev out. Maybe Kovalev even quits on the stool or something that'll get him burned by forum regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You don't headhunt to KO Kovalev. You King Hippo his ass. Body shot will take Kovalev out. Maybe Kovalev even quits on the stool or something that'll get him burned by forum regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X