Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yarde: I Have Tunnel Vision - To Knock Sergey Kovalev Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    He's looking for someone to bite and respond to his provocations. There is a lot of sad posters on here who live off the little attention they get on here. Do yourself a favour and put the dumb yank on ignore...

On topic, I really hope Kov knocks this guy out. I personally cant stand Yarde, he's ****y without actually doing anything yet in his career
    I prefer to respond to them and embarrass them with facts. They can't do anything but avoid like cowards or deflect like a b1tch. It's funny to me.

Fair point about Yarde. He should have stepped up to at least British title level and showed us at least something. But he's stepping up now big time with this one so he either sinks or swims. It will be interesting finding out which one awaits him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I prefer to respond to them and embarrass them with facts. They can't do anything but avoid like cowards or deflect like a b1tch. It's funny to me.

Fair point about Yarde. He should have stepped up to at least British title level and showed us at least something. But he's stepping up now big time with this one so he either sinks or swims. It will be interesting finding out which one awaits him.
      Embarrrass with facts? Show me one fu.king thread where you knew what the fu.k you were talking about. Just one! I'll wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
        Embarrrass with facts? Show me one fu.king thread where you knew what the fu.k you were talking about. Just one! I'll wait!
        Oh look, another one of the dribblers has been allowed on the internet by his carer. How you doing ret3rd? Having fun?

You can go through all my posts and show me where I supposedly don't know what i'm talking about. Go on, get to it.

Comment

I have not seen much of Yarde yet. Is he good at body punching? I think that could be a important factor for the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I have not seen much of Yarde yet. Is he good at body punching? I think that could be a important factor for the fight.
            All I know is, Yarde is a puncher. He's younger than Sergei and might be faster. I'm not a fortune teller, but I don't need to be to see that Kov has slipped. I think the guy on the way up has more than the guy on the way down, in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe
              I figured you would answer with an asinine comment. It's not our job to prove your knowledge. Show one thread where you have a clue or STFU!
              You're the one making the claims that I don't speak facts. Therefore, it isn't my job to prove you wrong, it's your job to prove you're right. Understand?

Comment

I’ll be incredibly surprised if Yarde pulls off a win against Kovalev, watch any of his fights, or sparring sessions and the guy drops his hands an awful lot. He’s there to be hit.

Yarde’s used to fighting on the front foot with very little coming back, I think he could be in for a shock against Kov.

Kudos to Yarde if he manages it, but I feel he should’ve fought someone like Burton before jumping up to world level.

Comment

Yarde must go in there like the bigger dog and dictate the pace. If he goes in there trying to box on his backfoot it's lights outs lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                    ^^ And the first butthurt brit exposes himself. LMAO
                    I think you were the first to expose yourself with that mental breakdown post about British fighters.

I get it, it’s hard when a big fight is coming up and neither of the fighters are American. But it’s really not that unusual any more. Boxing has moved on.

So welcome to 2019 and leave your redneck racism at the door.

Comment

"The tractor days are gone. He’s waking up in silk pyjamas.” That's right, the ex-farm boy Kovalev is living the good life now.

Comment

Working...
                      X