Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevin Farmer shines DAZN check on Gervonta Davis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
    I remember when farmer said no one wanted to fight him.....

then they ask about the tank fight and now he says the money gotta be right?

man gtfoh

everytime he does that I lose some respect for him each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      According to Farmer he wants 50/50
      Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
      Now see that's some bullshzscht right there
      Why not? He must have learn from Wilder school of turning down fights.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        I remember when farmer said no one wanted to fight him.....

then they ask about the tank fight and now he says the money gotta be right?

man gtfoh

everytime he does that I lose some respect for him each time.
        He got upset that’s why.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          He got upset that’s why.
          no excuses....

im a farmer fan even before he got close to the title etc and he actually always had a problem getting fights but now if they offer him a fight he says that the deal has to be good

thats exactly what lilg did as well

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            no excuses....

thats exactly what lilg did as well
            boliodogs

Told you mayne. Boxing aficionados... we all get old... some of us prefer to live like truthful men

Comment

Farmer is looking for a contract.

The reason Eddie signed Farmer was to lure Tank over. Notice Eddie only offered Tank a fight. He didn't offer Berchelt or Ito/Herring a fight. After Farmer said he wasn't fighting JoJo, Eddie put his ass on the undercard his last fight and now he's back begging to fight JoJo to get a deal with DAZN

Farmer don't want to fight anybody. He already turned down the JoJo fight

He was taking big **** like he the man and when Eddie realized Farmer ain't trying to fight nobody here threw him on the undercard for his last fight and commenced to getting boo'd out of the arena.

Don't be fooled. Farmer doesn't want to fight anybody but those stumblebums he's been fighting. He didn't want to fight JoJo. He wanted to let other fighters starve. Now that his contract is up he suddenly wants to fight JoJo. Maybe JoJo should let him starve? Farmer really thought he was the man after getting overpaid in order for Hearn to lure Davis over. Without his name attached to Davis he wouldn't have gotten a contract

Comment

If DAZN is offering Gervonta Davis $5 million for one fight then Haymon and Floyd should let him do it.

Get their guy paid by someone else then have him come back with two belts.

Comment

Farmer is looking for a contract.
                  The confrontation between JoJo Diaz and Farmer was already late to have been in the Jacobs Canelo card. The Diaz and Farmer fight is still lingering. It was Q2 2019 this altercation as was Farmer vs Davis (way long ago), that JoJo vs Farmer is newer, more Fresh. Plus you had Davis crying to Sam Watson in front of Farmer about how great Haymon was... no h0m0!

Comment

Tank ducked 5m, that's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
                      The confrontation between JoJo Diaz and Farmer was already late to have been in the Jacobs Canelo card. The Diaz and Farmer fight is still lingering. It was Q2 2019 this altercation as was Farmer vs Davis (way long ago), that JoJo vs Farmer is newer, more Fresh. Plus you had Davis crying to Sam Watson in front of Farmer about how great Haymon was... no h0m0!
                      Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Tank ducked 5m, that's sad.
                      This y'all Champ

Comment

Working...
                      X