Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tevin Farmer shines DAZN check on Gervonta Davis!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    According to Farmer he wants 50/50
    Now see that's some bullshzscht right there

Comment

Originally posted by I'm Widdit! View Post
      There is always gonna be someone making more money than you. I hope these black boys don’t lose it all. Nothing worse than coming out of the projects then losing it all ending up on welfare again.

Comment

both offers are more than fair However one is a Network/Platform Free Agent and the other is NOT

Davis is not going to DAZN...however with Farmer deal being up with DAZN he is free to go do a PPV with Davis

Look he was a Undercard fighter his last fight and he was booed out of the building after his last fight as well as bashed by fans on social media so he has no type of bargaining chip at all

DAZN is using him to get to Tank that is his only Value to them and Hearn

Comment

Damn...if Tank only offered Tevin $2M, that's a garbage low-ball offer.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            both offers are more than fair However one is a Network/Platform Free Agent and the other is NOT

Davis is not going to DAZN...however with Farmer deal being up with DAZN he is free to go do a PPV with Davis

Look he was a Undercard fighter his last fight and he was booed out of the building after his last fight as well as bashed by fans on social media so he has no type of bargaining chip at all

DAZN is using him to get to Tank that is his only Value to them and Hearn
            A PPV? Oh God I hope not. If they're offering Tevin 2 that means Davis is probably getting at least double that so I guess it would have to be unless Espinoza bends over for Haymon again like he did for Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              A PPV? Oh God I hope not. If they're offering Tevin 2 that means Davis is probably getting at least double that so I guess it would have to be unless Espinoza bends over for Haymon again like he did for Wilder
              Agree not PPV Worthy at all especially with Tevin Farmer but that is what Mayweather wants to do

Comment

How can they muster so much money?

Neither is a PPV fighter. Farmer isn’t a draw, and Davis is up and coming. If Davis continues to impress, and fights a genuine fighter, he has the potential. But that’s a while away, and other than Loma, I don’t see a real marketable nemesis for him

I don’t see the point of enduring early losses for a premature PPV start, when the payoff would likely be the same if they just wait and develop him properly..

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  There is always gonna be someone making more money than you. I hope these black boys don’t lose it all. Nothing worse than coming out of the projects then losing it all ending up on welfare again.
                  Don’t exaggerate bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    According to Farmer he wants 50/50
                    I bet Tank and Jim Gray message each other on WhatsApp on a daily basis as does Al Bernstein to all the PBC boys saying, “yo dawg, y’all doing the right thing staying with Showtime!”

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      No, I remember when he signed with DAZN everyone was losing their mind. Farmer got some insanely stupid contract like 3.2 mil
                      Yeah his contract with DAZN was ridiculous. I don’t think it was 3.2m but he was definitely earning a couple of millions, and that was against lower quality opponents. So I would expect him to be offered double or triple that.... if I go by haymonites mentality.

Comment

Working...
                      X