No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Achievements is untouchable...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
    Bruh we are in 2019.. the dude has to bring up a guy from the 30s or 40s .. not from 90s ,80s,70s, 60s.. that’s says a lot about manny pacquaio and his accomplishment . It’s like joe Montana saying Otto graham is better than Tom Brady after Tom won his 5th Super Bowl.. just salty and pathetic
    Hehehe. That's why I'm always smiling everytime he reply because i know he's pissed and and he keep downgrading pac accomplishments for thinking that someone will believe in him...

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
      Bruh we are in 2019.. the dude has to bring up a guy from the 30s or 40s .. not from 90s ,80s,70s, 60s.. that’s says a lot about manny pacquaio and his accomplishment . It’s like joe Montana saying Otto graham is better than Tom Brady after Tom won his 5th Super Bowl.. just salty and pathetic

he could not beat Marquez

Hopkins won a GENUINE title at 46... Hopkins > Pacquiao

ready to move on to Mayweather yet... ?

Armstrong was easier... because, it is sooooo obvious

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        everytime i search the name pacquiao the 8 division champion appear and when i try to search the 8 division champion only the manny pacquiao name appear.. Please try another one....

whenever I google-image Pacquiao... I see this...

wow, Marquez must be greater than Pacquiao if he knocked out a JMW champ... because Paccy never did anything like that

JMM beat Marquez from 126 all the way up to 147

and Marquez never got knocked out by bums in his prime

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          he could not beat Marquez

Hopkins won a GENUINE title at 46... Hopkins > Pacquiao

ready to move on to Mayweather yet... ?

Armstrong was easier... because, it is sooooo obvious
          Pac is 2-1-1 with jmm, it should have been 3-1 because the judge admitted he made a mistake.. now u r the one imagining things that didn't happen..

As i have said don't even say floyd name, his Achievements isn't worthy to be mentioned with pac achievements..... Keep looking there are plenty of boxers that u can search on boxrec...

Armstrong is only 6 division at this era, find another one...

Comment

wow, Marquez must be greater than Pacquiao if he knocked out a JMW champ... because Paccy never did anything like that

And still pac Achieved what other boxer from the past to present and even in the future couldn't achieved....

Comment

I know you're just making stories when u say that pac is only a 6 division champion....

Comment

Jmm only knocked PAC out as PAC was robbed by Bradley in fight before which made PAC more aggressive and reckless. PACs got 3 wins over jmm don't forget if not scorecard error.

Comment

Pac is 2-1-1 with jmm, it should have been 3-1 because the judge admitted he made a mistake.. now u r the one imagining things that didn't happen..

As i have said don't even say floyd name, his Achievements isn't worthy to be mentioned with pac achievements..... Keep looking there are plenty of boxers that u can search on boxrec...

Armstrong is only 6 division at this era, find another one...

FACT: IF Pacquiao is greater than Marquez, he never proved it when they were both standing in the same ring

not only did Pacquiao NEVER get a clean win over Marquez... guys who are HUGE pacfans insist that Marquez won every fight

there were a lot of fighters that Pacquiao could not beat

there was nobody that Mayweather could not beat, including Pacquiao

and like I told you earlier... a 5-division champ, who fought the best 5x... is a lot better than a 6-division champ who only fought the best once, and lost

Comment

I know you're just making stories when u say that pac is only a 6 division champion....

JMM beat Pacquiao from 126 all the way up to 147

if Marquez was smaller.... he probably would have beaten Pac in 6 divisions

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Jmm only knocked PAC out as PAC was robbed by Bradley in fight before which made PAC more aggressive and reckless. PACs got 3 wins over jmm don't forget if not scorecard error.

nope

1) while we are correcting scoring errors... lets also deduct a point from Pac for hitting Marquez when he was on the deck

2) that fight was even by about the half-way point, about round 6 or 7... so IF Marquez lost, it had nothing to do with the earlier knockdowns... it is what happened as the last half of the fight unfolded that determined the winner

if Marquez lost, it is because he failed to close the show... and I do not believe that is what happened

I am with Kellerman and many others... I saw Marquez win that fight by MORE than 1 round

the 2nd fight was closer, and should have been a draw

the first fight was a HUGE choke... Pac got exposed in that fight

Comment

Working...
                      X