No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Achievements is untouchable...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Lol.. Fake injuries that back up by a very respected surgeon? lmao...

Floyd with illegal IV couldn't even beat a one healthy arm pac....

if you ask every doctor in the world...

is this a possible solution for a torn rotator cuff... ?

I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.

this is what that doctor would look like...

even this doctor would laugh...

Comment

Why u r so butthurt? U don't like this thread? U don't like the truth that no one will ever surpass pac Achievements.
      Oh I'm not hurt in the slightest.

It's the very fact that you won't accept what really happened. Stats and the end result of Pac losing. That's what you can't handle. The truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        if you ask every doctor in the world...

is this a possible solution for a torn rotator cuff... ?

I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.

this is what that doctor would look like...

even this doctor would laugh...

Cool story.... But u know it's true u just don't want to admit that an injured pac beat floyd with illegal IV...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

It's the very fact that you won't accept what really happened. Stats and the end result of Pac losing. That's what you can't handle. The truth.
          lol. you're affected by this thread because u know it's the teuth and u can't do to anything to twist the facts.

Yes i accept the fact that pac was recognized by great boxers and other people who knows boxing more than all the haters here.... It's u who just can't handle the truth.... lmao..

Comment

I get it...

you NEEEEEEEEEED that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

you need that rubbish because Pacquiao's resume simply does not stand up next to the top-level greats... and NO, I am not talking about Mayweather

FACT: Pacquiao won world titles in 6 divisions

FACT: of those 6 divisions... those wins will need to stand up to the SAME examination that wins by other great fighters of the past were measured... so, some will struggle, and others like Diaz and Margarito will fall

Pac did not win a title at 126 or 140... he did not go anywhere near the best at 135 and 154... and at welter he only ever fought the best once, and he lost

forget that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

the traditional method of "names, not nameless achievements" is...

1) as fair as you can get
            2) as brutality honest as you can get
            3) a perfect way to separate meaningless rubbish that is "a bit convoluted" and "foggy" (your words)... from legitimate achievements

also...

until the advent of multiple sanctioning bodies, lineage was nothing

it was likely never mentioned... not once

because we either... a) had a REAL champion... or b) two guys were about to fight for the title... I would not be surprised if lineage was never mentioned once, it was certainly never an issue or a factor

only with the advent of more than 1 official sanctioning organisation was there ever a need to determine who is the REAL champ... before that, everyone knew

lineage is bullshlt... Pac either won a title, or he did not

it is a yes/no question... lineage is neither an option, nor a factor

plenty of fighters beat someone who used to hold a title, that does not make them a champion... and plenty of fighters beat an opponent in a non-title fight, and they did not become a champion either
            Lol what is your argument ? You have no argument and saying the same thing. Lineal champion is beating undisputed king of the weight class. “ man beating THE MAN” lol what is your argument? If you have no argument just shut up . If you don’t understand what lineal champion means then don’t use it for your argument. Just ask people what they mean. You sound ridiculous . Henry Armstrong has a great legacy and he is in the top 5 conversation . If prime pac fought Henry Armstrong .. Henry Armstrong would get knocked out in two rds. If you don’t know who Henry Armstrong is.. go look him up

Comment

Cool story.... But u know it's true u just don't want to admit that an injured pac beat floyd with illegal IV...

I know that Pacquiao was perfectly fine in that fight

we told you guys what would happen

we told ya

how the hell was Pacquiao going to effectively close the distance on Mayweather?... did you really believe all of that speed/angles/death by a thousand bee-stings... nonsense?

save yourself the drama/heartache and pray there is no rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

The fact that I'm having fun here and u come on this thread and u want me to be ban is the sign that you're being so pissed..

Comment

The fact that I'm having fun here and u come on this thread and u want me to be ban is the sign that you're being so pissed..
                  Nope, I'm not pissed off in the slightest.

Again, when someone refutes factual events, makes up the most embarrassing excuses and is in denial, its called trolling.

Trolls should be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
                    Lol what is your argument ? You have no argument and saying the same thing. Lineal champion is beating undisputed king of the weight class. “ man beating THE MAN” lol what is your argument? If you have no argument just shut up . If you don’t understand what lineal champion means then don’t use it for your argument. Just ask people what they mean. You sound ridiculous . Henry Armstrong has a great legacy and he is in the top 5 conversation . If prime pac fought Henry Armstrong .. Henry Armstrong would get knocked out in two rds. If you don’t know who Henry Armstrong is.. go look him up

you are a fkn idiot

1) the question is not... who would win, head-to-head...
                    ... the question is... who achieved more

which is why you pac-clowns cannot give me names

2) head-to-head... you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER who would win that fight... I don't believe you know anything about Armstrong

a lot of people knocked out Pacquiao... and yet, you would make such silly predictions about a proven great?

Comment

I get it...

you NEEEEEEEEEED that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

you need that rubbish because Pacquiao's resume simply does not stand up next to the top-level greats... and NO, I am not talking about Mayweather

FACT: Pacquiao won world titles in 6 divisions

FACT: of those 6 divisions... those wins will need to stand up to the SAME examination that wins by other great fighters of the past were measured... so, some will struggle, and others like Diaz and Margarito will fall

Pac did not win a title at 126 or 140... he did not go anywhere near the best at 135 and 154... and at welter he only ever fought the best once, and he lost

forget that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

the traditional method of "names, not nameless achievements" is...

1) as fair as you can get
                      2) as brutality honest as you can get
                      3) a perfect way to separate meaningless rubbish that is "a bit convoluted" and "foggy" (your words)... from legitimate achievements

also...

until the advent of multiple sanctioning bodies, lineage was nothing

it was likely never mentioned... not once

because we either... a) had a REAL champion... or b) two guys were about to fight for the title... I would not be surprised if lineage was never mentioned once, it was certainly never an issue or a factor

only with the advent of more than 1 official sanctioning organisation was there ever a need to determine who is the REAL champ... before that, everyone knew

lineage is bullshlt... Pac either won a title, or he did not

it is a yes/no question... lineage is neither an option, nor a factor

plenty of fighters beat someone who used to hold a title, that does not make them a champion... and plenty of fighters beat an opponent in a non-title fight, and they did not become a champion either
                      Oh lol...it’s the 8 division champ thing that’s getting under your skin. I don’t give a damn about pac or all his “titles”...I was just responding to your ridiculous statement that abc belts are more meaningful than the lineal title. It really depends who holds said belt or who is considered the lineal champ, doesn’t it?

It’s easy to trash the ring now that fish nets owns it, but if you look at their rankings/champions, they’re still a hell of a lot more in line with who the best in each division are than sanctioning body rankings in most cases...and up until not so long ago, the ring title was more respected than any other belts in most cases.

Whether or not anyone mentioned lineage or not when there was only one belt per division, it was still conceptually adhered to. With only one title, the man who beat the man was more relevant than ever.

Also, you misinterpreted what I meant when I said the title picture is convoluted...it’s squarely the result of having 4 belts per division, not the idea of a lineal champion. Either way, I’m more than capable of forming an opinion on which wins are more meaningful than other, and if a so called lineal title has more meaning in a particular circumstance than some abc belt, then so be it...I’m not going to denigrate it because it isn’t backed by some corrupt sanctioning body.

Comment

Working...
                      X