Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8

It's clear as day that pac won...

Floyd run and hug doe.. LMAO..

the guy who won did not need to fake a shoulder injury for his idiot fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
      Well the lineal titles he won have something to do with his greatness, because they were some of his best wins lol. You wanna talk about utter bull*****...you said something to the effect that “lineal titles are participation ribbons for guys who can’t win a real belt”. Then you go on to say it’s all about “who you beat”...well Barrera >>>> David Diaz.

Of all pac’s accomplishments to be critical of, cherry picking a belt at lw and the cw farce for a jmw belt would top my list...not the lineal titles.

oh, really..... ?

then let... " his best wins "... stand on their own merit

without attaching something that is "a bit convoluted" and "foggy"
      (YOUR words)

WHO did you beat... with consideration given to when/how

I can easily do that with EVERY other fighter... why can't you...?

using names works PERFECTLY, and FAIRLY, when discussing every other fighter... and it is the obvious solution to comparing across era's... Pac would get the exact credit that he deserves, just like everyone else

so, why are you unable to let Pac's wins stand on their own merit?

oh, right... because it sounds better to the uninformed

because it is the fluffery that is necessary to paper over the cracks

stop your (completely unnecessary) bullshlt

it has always been that way

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        Manny would get another pac-spanking
        If floyd with illegal IV couldn't do it with one healthy arm pac imagine if floyd isn't allowed to use illegal IV and pac is healthy then the result will be pac annihilate Floyd...

Comment

the guy who won did not need to fake a shoulder injury for his idiot fans
          Lol.. Fake injuries that back up by a very respected surgeon? lmao...

Floyd with illegal IV couldn't even beat a one healthy arm pac....

Comment

Lol. the way you hate pac, you have already fix your mind to hate and downplay everything..

Even if pac will beat all the heavyweight u will always find a way to hate and downplay it.. so it's no use...

At the end of the day what u have achieved in your carreer is the proof of how great or successful a person is and pacquiao achieved what other boxer could only dreamed of..

Comment

oh, really..... ?

then let... " his best wins "... stand on their own merit

without attaching something that is "a bit convoluted" and "foggy"
              (YOUR words)

using names works PERFECTLY, and FAIRLY, when discussing every other fighter... and it is the obvious solution to comparing across era's... Pac would get the exact credit that he deserves, just like everyone else

so, why are you unable to let Pac's wins stand on their own merit?

oh, right... because it sounds better to the uninformed

because it is the fluffery that is necessary to paper over the cracks

stop your (completely unnecessary) bullshlt

I get it...p@ctards are annoying, and you’re into it with the ts so you wanna tear down something you believe is important to him. But there’s no difference in saying he won some abc “title” and the lineal...it’s up to us to sort out the context. I don’t know who you think isn’t letting pac’s wins stand on their own merits...do you say that about every fighter who wins any title? Saying any fighter won any version of a “championship” sounds better to the uninformed...not sure why you’re so offended by this particular instance lol.

Comment

• Floyd best wins

1) corrales
                2)young canelo
                3) Oscar del Hoya
                4) Ricky hatton
                5) chop chop Corley

Don’t give me jmm making a 130-135 jump two weight classes and breaking the catch weight. Don’t give me berto or victor ortiz or Guerrero or Conor mcgregor

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
                  Floyd best wins

1) corrales
                  2)young canelo
                  3) Oscar del Hoya
                  4) Ricky hatton
                  5) chop chop Corley

Don’t give me jmm making a 130-135 jump two weight classes and breaking the catch weight. Don’t give me berto or victor ortiz or Guerrero or Conor mcgregor
                  You mean Fetus Canelo?

GrandPac has:
                  1. N/A
                  2. N/A
                  3. N/A

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkdragon11 View Post
                    You mean Fetus Canelo?

GrandPac has:
                    1. N/A
                    2. N/A
                    3. N/A
                    At least we know boxing is over your head.

1) ledawaba
                    2) Erik morales ( long in the tooth but his fight with morales was more formidable than Keith Thurman who beat porter and Danny Garcia)
                    3) Marco Antonio Barrera who beat Erik morales and prince Nadeem
                    4) Oscar delahoya who pac had to jump two weight class to beat
                    5) Ricky hatton - when pac was 130lber who jumped 135 to fight Diaz then jump 147 and went down to 140 . Other words another bigger opponent who was undefeated at his natural weight 140
                    6) Miguel cotto another big legimitate welter weight
                    7) Tim Bradley -undefeated 140 lber but who is still bigger than pac. Pac is more 135-140lber and Tim is legit 140 lber
                    8) anotonio margarito who is so much bigger than pac
                    9) Juan Manuel Marquez ..pac beat him 3x
                    10) Keith Thurman - undefeated prime welter weight

Pac had two hall of fame career . He was already hall of famer after he beat morales2x , Barrera 2x , Marquez ,
                    Then he became another hall of famer 135-154lbs

He is like Brady .

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                      I get it...p@ctards are annoying, and you’re into it with the ts so you wanna tear down something you believe is important to him. But there’s no difference in saying he won some abc “title” and the lineal...it’s up to us to sort out the context. I don’t know who you think isn’t letting pac’s wins stand on their own merits...do you say that about every fighter who wins any title? Saying any fighter won any version of a “championship” sounds better to the uninformed...not sure why you’re so offended by this particular instance lol.

I get it...

you NEEEEEEEEEED that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

you need that rubbish because Pacquiao's resume simply does not stand up next to the top-level greats... and NO, I am not talking about Mayweather

FACT: Pacquiao won world titles in 6 divisions

FACT: of those 6 divisions... those wins will need to stand up to the SAME examination that wins by other great fighters of the past were measured... so, some will struggle, and others like Diaz and Margarito will fall

Pac did not win a title at 126 or 140... he did not go anywhere near the best at 135 and 154... and at welter he only ever fought the best once, and he lost

forget that... " 8-division champ " ... rubbish

the traditional method of "names, not nameless achievements" is...

1) as fair as you can get
                      2) as brutality honest as you can get
                      3) a perfect way to separate meaningless rubbish that is "a bit convoluted" and "foggy" (your words)... from legitimate achievements

also...

until the advent of multiple sanctioning bodies, lineage was nothing

it was likely never mentioned... not once

because we either... a) had a REAL champion... or b) two guys were about to fight for the title... I would not be surprised if lineage was never mentioned once, it was certainly never an issue or a factor

only with the advent of more than 1 official sanctioning organisation was there ever a need to determine who is the REAL champ... before that, everyone knew

lineage is bullshlt... Pac either won a title, or he did not

it is a yes/no question... lineage is neither an option, nor a factor

plenty of fighters beat someone who used to hold a title, that does not make them a champion... and plenty of fighters beat an opponent in a non-title fight, and they did not become a champion either
                      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 08-20-2019, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X