No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Achievements is untouchable...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Yap, 20 pages and yet u can't name a single fighter from the past to present and maybe even in the furute u can't find one.

But i can name u undefeated from the past to the present that can match floyd..

past: Marciano, calzaghe
    present: menayothin
    future: much easy...
    Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Try harder, I'll be patient and wait until u find someone that can atleast come close to pac achievements....
    48 pages and I bet you still can't (WON'T) put names/faces to Pac's accomplishments

It's your thread. YOU have to defend it, not me. Is being specific that painful for you ?!?!?

''Ali was koed several times.''

Comment

cool story bro. maybe pac haters would believe that.
      I bet Ali would ask you to show him the times YOU SAY he was koed several times.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        nope

1) while we are correcting scoring errors... lets also deduct a point from Pac for hitting Marquez when he was on the deck

2) that fight was even by about the half-way point, about round 6 or 7... so IF Marquez lost, it had nothing to do with the earlier knockdowns... it is what happened as the last half of the fight unfolded that determined the winner

if Marquez lost, it is because he failed to close the show... and I do not believe that is what happened

I am with Kellerman and many others... I saw Marquez win that fight by MORE than 1 round

the 2nd fight was closer, and should have been a draw

the first fight was a HUGE choke... Pac got exposed in that fight
        But Pac would never lose to Castillo and maidana in prime and Floyd never got a clean win over pac. Too much controversy, shoulder gate, I V fluids gate, suspect scoring etc etc

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          But Pac would never lose to Castillo and maidana in prime and Floyd never got a clean win over pac. Too much controversy, shoulder gate, I V fluids gate, suspect scoring etc etc

prime Pac got knocked out by fighters a LOT worse than Castillo

Pac tried to cheat using Toradol... and he killed that super-fight in 2010 when he refused random blood tests

should pacfans REALLY be accusing other fighters of using steroids ?

Comment

8 Division Champion
            5 Divisiin lineal champion
            3x FIGHTER OF THE YEAR
            FIGHTER OF THE DECADE
            OLDEST WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION
            A champion from FLYWEIGHT UPTO JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT

If by miracle that someone can achieved even just 3 of the following Achievements of pac then i will concede that pac achievements is overrated.

Longevity, accolades, resume... check.
            I dont care if he doesn’t end up being the goat to many. He probably loses to the leonards and hearns of the world at welter. But what Im sure of is no one is more loved than Pacquiao. There is no other fighter that has inspired the world at the level that he reached.
            Inspiring story, exciting fighter, still the people’s champ even at old age, the only asian that went H2H with an american superstar ppv numbers... and i don’t think there’d be another one. Fighter of the decade, oldest welterweight champ and the list goes on...
            Floyd was hated most part of his career hiding, accused of ducking and getting pissed on interviews, while this dude has been having fun the entire time.
            Haters can hate all they want, but Pac overachieved.. other than floyd you cant argue anyone else having a better career than him at a financial standpoint, and achievements.

A career filled with thrills, action and adoration from the people. Pac is definitely more than a winner. That’s what makes him the goat for me.

Comment

Pac wasn't in prime losing to anyone other than jmm 4. He never lost to floyd, too much controversy.
              Fact is Floyd has never legitimately beat anyone who beat pac.
              Floyd s not beat tirrecampo, Morales, bradkey, horn. of course jmm fight don't count, cheated scales

Comment

Pac tried to cheat using Toradol... and he killed that super-fight in 2010 when he refused random blood tests

should pacfans REALLY be accusing other fighters of using steroids ?
                Should you really be sleeping with a 58 year old ****sexual man that also happens to be your neighbor? No, but you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Pac wasn't in prime losing to anyone other than jmm 4.

Sangsurat, Morales, Marquez, Bradley, Mayweather, Horn

He never lost to floyd, too much controversy.

it was a wide unanimous decision

the punch stats widely favored Mayweather, and he also landed the harder flashier shots

the only controversy is in your little head

Fact is Floyd has never legitimately beat anyone who beat pac.

what do you call Juan Manuel Marquez ?

Canelo would SLAUGHTER lil Pac

Floyd s not beat tirrecampo, Morales, bradkey, horn. of course jmm fight don't count, cheated scales

Mayweather beat Canelo... Canelo would murder those guys

come on man, give it up... I know you are a Floydie fan now

Comment

• Originally posted by FredWreck View Post
                    Should you really be sleeping with a 58 year old ****sexual man that also happens to be your neighbor? No, but you are.

TrainWreck... name one boxer other than Pac JMM Floyd

just one

Comment

FACT: IF Pacquiao is greater than Marquez, he never proved it when they were both standing in the same ring

not only did Pacquiao NEVER get a clean win over Marquez... guys who are HUGE pacfans insist that Marquez won every fight

there were a lot of fighters that Pacquiao could not beat

there was nobody that Mayweather could not beat, including Pacquiao

and like I told you earlier... a 5-division champ, who fought the best 5x... is a lot better than a 6-division champ who only fought the best once, and lost
                      FACTS:

Pac is 2-1-1 vs JMM

Well your comparing 5 division and 6 Division champiion

pac is Division champion not even close.

I agree that floyd 5 Division champion is much better than broner 4 division champion. even though they are just 1 division apart...

Comment

Working...
                      X