No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Achievements is untouchable...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Nope, I'm not pissed off in the slightest.

Again, when someone refutes factual events, makes up the most embarrassing excuses and is in denial, its called trolling.

Trolls should be banned.
    No you’re just mad.. stop trolling. Every other country had pacquaio winning that fight and only country didn’t was the US and Britain .
    Even to this day ppl argue who won between hagler and sugar Ray Leonard. Every boxing fan knows hagler won but sugar Ray got the descision . It’s not trolling .. it’s a debate for the fans.. stop being mad

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      lol. you're affected by this thread because u know it's the teuth and u can't do to anything to twist the facts.

Yes i accept the fact that pac was recognized by great boxers and other people who knows boxing more than all the haters here.... It's u who just can't handle the truth.... lmao..
      Why do you care so much if other people dont agree with you and how does it effect your life ?

It appears that you have no life with the amount of time you spend trying to convince people to believe what you believe about somebody you will never know, when you actually take a step back and look its a kind of social insanity to give so much of yourself for nothing, life is not supposed to be like that I dont understand how you become so consumed.

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
        No you’re just mad.. stop trolling. Every other country had pacquaio winning that fight and only country didn’t was the US and Britain .
        Even to this day ppl argue who won between hagler and sugar Ray Leonard. Every boxing fan knows hagler won but sugar Ray got the descision . It’s not trolling .. it’s a debate for the fans.. stop being mad
        Goodness me, even the alts are joining in. I think it's now apparent who's mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
          Oh lol...it’s the 8 division champ thing that’s getting under your skin. I don’t give a damn about pac or all his “titles”...I was just responding to your ridiculous statement that abc belts are more meaningful than the lineal title. It really depends who holds said belt or who is considered the lineal champ, doesn’t it?

It’s easy to trash the ring now that fish nets owns it, but if you look at their rankings/champions, they’re still a hell of a lot more in line with who the best in each division are than sanctioning body rankings in most cases...and up until not so long ago, the ring title was more respected than any other belts in most cases.

Whether or not anyone mentioned lineage or not when there was only one belt per division, it was still conceptually adhered to. With only one title, the man who beat the man was more relevant than ever.

Also, you misinterpreted what I meant when I said the title picture is convoluted...it’s squarely the result of having 4 belts per division, not the idea of a lineal champion. Either way, I’m more than capable of forming an opinion on which wins are more meaningful than other, and if a so called lineal title has more meaning in a particular circumstance than some abc belt, then so be it...I’m not going to denigrate it because it isn’t backed by some corrupt sanctioning body.

where did I say that..... ?

using lineage as a reason to hand Pacquiao a participation award... to fluff up his credentials... REEKS of fanboy desperation

it sounds just like the silly excuses you made when you could not keep it real about AJ... and just like the silly excuses you made when you could not keep it real about Golovkin

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            you are a fkn idiot

1) the question is not... who would win, head-to-head...
            ... the question is... who achieved more

which is why you pac-clowns cannot give me names

2) head-to-head... you have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER who would win that fight... I don't believe you know anything about Armstrong

a lot of people knocked out Pacquiao... and yet, you would make such silly predictions about a proven great?
            No my friend .. you have no business talking about boxing.
            No, I know pac would murder Henry Armstrong . But like I said earlier Henry Armstrong has a great legacy . Henry Armstrong achieved a lot . But you can put pacs resume with Armstrong side by side and can legitimately argue both sides. But I just gave you example of how current fighters today would destroy great fighters of the past. Like wilt chamberlain was great but prime Shaq would destroy him. You have to be in touch reality to have a decent argument

What names? I ain’t gonna read all your threads . I have no idea what ur question is but you can ask me

A lot of fighters can ko pac? Who ? Give me names

Comment

Goodness me, even the alts are joining in. I think it's now apparent who's mad.
              You are . Point blank .

Comment

Nope, I'm not pissed off in the slightest.

Again, when someone refutes factual events, makes up the most embarrassing excuses and is in denial, its called trolling.

Trolls should be banned.
                Trolling is if it didn't happened or it isn't true at all.. The fact that all the pac Achievements i list is 100% true.. THAT'S WHAT MAKE U HATERS SO PISSED..

Comment

• Originally posted by kdd View Post
                  No my friend .. you have no business talking about boxing.
                  No, I know pac would murder Henry Armstrong . But like I said earlier Henry Armstrong has a great legacy . Henry Armstrong achieved a lot . But you can put pacs resume with Armstrong side by side and can legitimately argue both sides. But I just gave you example of how current fighters today would destroy great fighters of the past. Like wilt chamberlain was great but prime Shaq would destroy him. You have to be in touch reality to have a decent argument

What names? I ain’t gonna read all your threads . I have no idea what ur question is but you can ask me

A lot of fighters can ko pac? Who ? Give me names

thee were 6 fighters that Pacquiao could not beat

there was nobody that Mayweather could not beat

Armstrong > Mayweather

Armstrong >>>>> Pacquiao

insinuating that Pacquiao is even near Armstrong on the ATG list... is just fanboy stupidity

it was great when Marquez nearly killed Pacquiao... most of you fools developed some humility LMAO

Comment

• I’m Back ! It’s been a long time! Can’t get my right password for my original.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      thee were 6 fighters that Pacquiao could not beat

there was nobody that Mayweather could not beat

Armstrong > Mayweather

Armstrong >>>>> Pacquiao

insinuating that Pacquiao is even near Armstrong on the ATG list... is just fanboy stupidity

it was great when Marquez nearly killed Pacquiao... most of you fools developed some humility LMAO
                      You can legitmately put pac resume up there and compare with the best. I would be more than happy to debate. 6 fighters? Give me names .. Great win for Marquez and? Stop trolling. U serious bout debating or no?

Comment

Working...
                      X