AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    This

And this, why would Hearn and all these sports channels/media go to the trouble of announcing it if it was just smoke and mirrors. The contract has been sorted and the fight is in SA. If fat Andy doesnt agree then it will just go to court.
    That’s the thing, even though am not a fan of the “Presser” because both fighters were there and it looks more like a sales pitch to me. Am still in the mindset that this fight is happening in SA.

Obviously you need both fighters to turn up, if Ruiz doesn’t want it there then that’s up to him, from what we know he signed a contract to fight at a choice of the previous champion. So they can decide they aren’t going to turn up for it. But that doesn’t mean they can do so without any consequences as per the signed contract.

Team Joshua would just need to look at their options, mediate with Team Ruiz or take them to court.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      No they are not political like your gods PBC, who wouldn’t show another champion from another organisation. That’s why they didn’t turn up at the joke of a “Presser”
      Trying to play the fanboy card again...

You really are a sad b***ard.

Sky are political just like Fox or Showtime who work with PBC are. That’s undeniable, unless you’re a delusional ******...

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Trying to play the fanboy card again...

You really are a sad b***ard.

Sky are political just like Fox or Showtime who work with PBC are. That’s undeniable, unless you’re a delusional ******...
        At the fanboy trying to call someone else a fanboy.

Comment

At the fanboy trying to call someone else a fanboy.
          You’re clearly pro matchroom/sky trying to suggest Sky are not political whilst PBC are. Whilst I have an unbiased opinion, hence why I’m saying both Matchroom/Sky and PBC/Sho/Fox are ALL extremely political. Which they evidently are, Sky/Fox/Sho are TV networks and are ostensibly selling a product, so of course they are going to have a certain political bias and agenda. That’s not a criticism, that’s common sense you absolute halfwit.

Anyway, that’s the last time I’m explaining this very simple concept to you.

Get a life you 40 year old virgin.

Comment

You’re clearly pro matchroom/sky trying to suggest Sky are not political whilst PBC are.
            You are a moron period. Am not one of youse who is agenda driven. Stick to your pandering of anything PBC.

Comment

You are a moron period. Am not one of youse who is agenda driven. Stick to your pandering of anything PBC.
              Clearly agenda driven and I’m not wasting anymore time with your sad ass.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3ACQsfLptw

“You’re 40 years of age”...

Grow up.

Comment

Speaking of venue, have they broken ground on the stadium yet?

How can Eddie legally compel Ruiz to show up at a fight at a venue that doesn’t even exist?

Comment

Clearly agenda driven .
                  Yeah you are very unbiased, you spend your time here with all those PBC driven agenda. No one takes you serious mate. So yeah you can do one.

Comment

Yeah you are very unbiased, you spend your time here with all those PBC driven agenda. No one takes you serious mate. So yeah you can do one.
                    Please provide any example of me supporting a PBC driven agenda...

I’ll wait...

You’re 40 years old, get a life you sad c***...

Comment

Please provide any example of me supporting a PBC driven..
                      You still replying fuck boy, I thought you had enough? Provide evidence? Your whole post is “evidence”...

Comment

Working...
                      X