No announcement yet.

AJ vs Ruiz II Venue...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Copy and paste? Nah, isn’t that what you said you were going to do and did for like 10 days? And even though you claimed your internet victory you still wouldn’t let it go! Again am happy for you, whatever make you sleep at night with your four degrees 😂 you replied to my initial post. Am giving you your reply, and you talk about me wanting the last reply? 😂 AFTER claiming you were “Done” like 29 pages ago?
    I was done but then you continually replied to copy and paste for 10 days!😂😂😂

You’ve admitted Sky are political, so it’s over.

If you’re not desperate for last word, why do you keep replying?

Comment

• Have they started building the stadium yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I was done but then you continually replied to copy and paste for 10 days!😂😂😂

You’ve admitted Sky are political, so it’s over.

If you’re not desperate for last word, why do you keep replying?
        Mate, you were done 20 pages ago. You kept replying and repeating to my replies to your initial post to me. If you are done then don’t bother replying

Comment

• Originally posted by saintpat View Post
          Have they started building the stadium yet?
          Great question, they need to throw this out at the presser. How long is it going to take to build? How many people would it hold?

Comment

Great question, they need to throw this out at the presser. How long is it going to take to build? How many people would it hold?
            It's not a great question its actually dumb ,don't listen to that dope.

They aren't building a STADIUM ,they are building a temporary venue that fills 9/10 K people in. ,which is small. The hardest part is putting in the rows for seats.

Venues aren'y hard to build when outside either,its actually VERY easy and could take 2/3 days tops if they have the man power hired.

My crew used to build far bigger events at MET and MSG with crews in pairs of 50 to 100 from props to grips and its not rocket science ,it can be put up very fast in a 24 hr periods if need be,Rings are far easier then concerts which requires much more metal/wood and equipement.They will have some type of work crew /union guys or structure of some sort to put together events there,ppl act like no event has taking place in Saudi Arabia, bunch of dummies. lol

Comment

Mate, you were done 20 pages ago. You kept replying and repeating to my replies to your initial post to me. If you are done then don’t bother replying
              As I said... if you don’t need last word then why keep replying????

Once again a contradiction...

Just like when you contradicted yourself by admitting Sky are in some sense political.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                As I said... if you don’t need last word then why keep replying????
                Mate! Do you know how you are looking to other posters here? you kept saying “I want the last word, and you are done” but you are the one that keeps replying to me. The irony in that! Surely for a man that has “TWO DEGREES” your reading comprehension must be better than that. But to be honest am happy for you as long as you as able to sleep at night with your “TWO DEGREES”

I didn’t seek you out, I didn’t reply to your post initially. So if anyone is “Looking for the last word” then it’s surely you. Because not only are you making a point of mentioning it, but you kept saying you are done for like 25 pages now but you then proceed to reply to a reply....

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                  It's not a great question its actually dumb ,don't listen to that dope.

They aren't building a STADIUM ,they are building a temporary venue that fills 9/10 K people in. ,which is small. The hardest part is putting in the rows for seats.

Venues aren'y hard to build when outside either,its actually VERY easy and could take 2/3 days tops if they have the man power hired.

My crew used to build far bigger events at MET and MSG with crews in pairs of 50 to 100 from props to grips and its not rocket science ,it can be put up very fast in a 24 hr periods if need be,Rings are far easier then concerts which requires much more metal/wood and equipement.They will have some type of work crew /union guys or structure of some sort to put together events there,ppl act like no event has taking place in Saudi Arabia, bunch of dummies. lol
                  Am sure it is a valid question that can be asked, not sure if he was trolling with the question or not but am sure those questions would be answered when the press conference kicks off with the promoters, boxers and the very “Political” sky sports next week.

Comment

Am sure it is a valid question that can be asked, not sure if he was trolling with the question or not but am sure those questions would be answered when the press conference kicks off with the promoters, boxers and the very “Political” sky sports next week.
                    Theyre not building a stadium. So no its not.

I know how long it takes ,I gave you the answer bc im a local union guy myself ,and have more an answer through real life experience then what would be told to the general public in events like this,which im not even sure Hearn would know the answer to that himself. .

Its a moot point ,it wouldn't take more then a few days even if they took their time. Its not like they give a couple guys a hammer and nails and dump a truck load of material,it doesn't work like that,stages/events are built with multiple crews who do specific jobs .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Theyre not building a stadium. So no its not.

I know how long it takes ,I gave you the answer bc im a local union guy myself ,and have more an answer through real life experience then what would be told to the general public in events like this,which im not even sure Hearn would know the answer to that himself. .

Its a moot point ,it wouldn't take more then a few days even if they took their time. Its not like they give a couple guys a hammer and nails and dump a truck load of material,it doesn't work like that,stages/events are built with multiple crews who do specific jobs .
                      No worries thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X