• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Not at all Bro; I was only stating the facts
    Smiles........ It is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      No, it's what you call playing a high stakes game of Poker. You never tip your hand and let your opponents know what you got up your sleeve. Al Haymon is the master of that game. He helped wrote the book on it.
      No doubt. Whatever one may think of Haymon he gots more W's on his resume at the end of the day in this high stakes game of boxing then L's by a lot.

I think w/e happens when they fight Andy is gonna be walking away with the max he can walk away with & it'll be because of Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        This is all starting to smell like the Team Luis Ortiz debacle. Why is it always the PBC?
        Well let’s look at the last two years in boxing, most of the controversies has involved PBC and Haymon. It comes to a point where boxing fans need to sit down and figure this out for themselves. Especially the American PBC fans, they are more of a fan of Haymon than the boxers, at the end of the day Ruiz would get well paid for the rematch, and it’s thanks to Team Joshua, Haymon isn’t the one paying him, and if Team Joshua want to be difficult then all they need to do is stick to the contract, if Team Ruiz wants to re-enacts on it then that would be their decision.

Again I would point to the whole Rahman/CKP/Don King v Lions promotion and Lennox Lewis, this is for all these uneducated PBC/Haymon cultist on here. Just read the extract of that case and see how they found then NOT credible witnesses and liars (Team Rahman), and how Team Lewis were found to be genuine witnesses and won the case easily.

The boxing fan in me just want to see Team Joshua pay Ruiz some more MM so everyone can be happy and we see the fight, the other side of me actually want Team Ruiz to listen to these boxingscene lawyers and Haymon Worshippers and say no to the contract that he signed. Let’s see how that turns out for him 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          No doubt. Whatever one may think of Haymon he gots more W's on his resume at the end of the day in this high stakes game of boxing then L's by a lot.

I think w/e happens when they fight Andy is gonna be walking away with the max he can walk away with & it'll be because of Haymon.
          You are spot on!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Well let’s look at the last two years in boxing, most of the controversies has involved PBC and Haymon. It comes to a point where boxing fans need to sit down and figure this out for themselves. Especially the American PBC fans, they are more of a fan of Haymon than the boxers, at the end of the day Ruiz would get well paid for the rematch, and it’s thanks to Team Joshua, Haymon isn’t the one paying him, and if Team Joshua want to be difficult then all they need to do is stick to the contract, if Team Ruiz wants to re-enacts on it then that would be their decision.

Again I would point to the whole Rahman/CKP/Don King v Lions promotion and Lennox Lewis, this is for all these uneducated PBC/Haymon cultist on here. Just read the extract of that case and see how they found then NOT credible witnesses and liars (Team Rahman), and how Team Lewis were found to be genuine witnesses and won the case easily.

The boxing fan in me just want to see Team Joshua pay Ruiz some more MM so everyone can be happy and we see the fight, the other side of me actually want Team Ruiz to listen to these boxingscene lawyers and Haymon Worshippers and say no to the contract that he signed. Let’s see how that turns out for him ��
            The comedy here is theres way to many stupid people on the forum that are fans of networks ,these same people don't like talking about money but they are the same ones who complain about a fighter on the network they like getting under payed .

We know who the fan base is ,ive already stated once Wilder is gone or loses the belts ( officially ) the foundation will fall and that means PBC within 2 years is no longer a major problem in boxing like it is now. You will see this promo weaken ,its a guarantee because they have a guy in charge who neglects fights from happening and that means the idiotic fans go down as well.

Haymon cant protect his fighters forever either, he dodged the Wilder debacle last year in December but walls will close sooner then later.

just read these two morons posts on this very thread.
            Eff Pandas champion4ever
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-11-2019, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Lolx....its so funny. lately you are more interested in PBC/matchroom power tussle than the actual fight itself.
              You are a fan of PBC not a fan of the sport. You are more interested in matchroom failure to make you sleep well at night.

Your certainly not one to talk
              Clean the side of your mouth you still got some jizz from Papi Eddie
              Look who’s calling the kettle black
              Try not burning yourself , and then maybe people will take your posts seriously

Smfh

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                The comedy here is theres way to many stupid people on the forum that are fans of networks ,these same people don't like talking about money but they are the same ones who complain about a fighter on the network they like getting under payed .

We know who the fan base is ,ive already stated once Wilder is gone or loses the belts ( officially ) the foundation will fall and that means PBC within 2 years is no longer a major problem in boxing like it is now. You will see this promo weaken ,its a guarantee because they have a guy in charge who neglects fights from happening and that means the idiotic fans go down as well.

Haymon cant protect his fighters forever either, he dodged the Wilder debacle last year in December but walls will close sooner then later.

just read these two morons posts on this very thread.
                Eff Pandas champion4ever

The ignorance that am reading from them is enough to make me vomit. They see Haymon as a god, someone who can get anyone out of trouble ��

Well Don King in his prime has more legs room, knows the people up top and tried to get Rahman out of his signed contract. What happened? He failed miserably.

You can smell the arrogance from their respective posts, it’s like they would be happy if Team Ruiz says no to what he signed. This are the very same posters who would call other posters from other countries nationalistic morons and whatnot.

Like I said the fan in me actually want Team Joshua to give Team ruiz more money, just because he saved their show back in June, and he is the reason why this rematch is making a lot of money. The way I see it is this, when you are an artist coming up, you can sign a 5 years contract or 5 albums for peanuts, then after 1 or 2 albums and you have actually blown up, it would be nice if the record company compensate you by tripling your monies.

Just to keep you happy since they are making a killing from your record, but the other side in me really want Team Joshua to say phuck off you signed for 9m you get 9m.

And let’s see them go to court, because at the end of the day. Team Ruiz would pull what Team prograis are pulling now if they think their monies is less than 9m as stipulated in their contracts.
                Last edited by Ray*; 08-11-2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    Yeah that’s what I got from his words in the video, nothing about them not going to SA.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      Your certainly not one to talk
                      Clean the side of your mouth you still got some jizz from Papi Eddie
                      Look who’s calling the kettle black
                      Try not burning yourself , and then maybe people will take your posts seriously

Smfh

What exactly is this one talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X