Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top Rank and Matchroom should be taking notes on how Haymon is having Ruiz behave.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Did you have a source that the contract states that AJ can choose the location for the rematch?
    this idiot's source is the one he created in crayon in his anthony joshua coloring book. robbie wrote the clause next to aj's penis

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      I gave an opinion and then a couple of days later made a thread stating facts. ONLY YOU ARE TOO DUMB NOT TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.
      fu** your opinion. u stated it as a FACT. u thought u knew shi* but u just showed that you don't. only shi* you know is how to be a fu**in pedo

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
        You want some cheese to go with that whine? Just slit your wrist already.
        Truth hurts? You clowns are defending things that are terrible for boxing. Promoters aren't going to want to work with people that don't honour signed contracts. Haymon is bad for the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          I don’t think it’s just about PBC boxers, I think this scenario would make it more difficult for any boxer to get voluntary shots without having to sign their lives away. They would make contracts even more difficult now.

I mean this sort of contract that Rahman and Ruiz tried to get out of is normal in boxing, have even seen ones where the opposing promoter would have a fight or two option on future bouts.

Let’s see how this plays out, but boxers would really have to go through mandatory route to get a shot, and beltholders would be fighting pure bums on voluntary
          another great post by Ray.

not some emotional bitc* shi* from robbie

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            fu** your opinion. u stated it as a FACT. u thought u knew shi* but u just showed that you don't. only shi* you know is how to be a fu**in pedo
            I'll state a fact right now. You're a tard.

Comment

hahahahahahaha i love it...the pbc haters are out in full force...theyre all legit pissed! its great

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                hahahahahahaha i love it...the pbc haters are out in full force...theyre all legit pissed! its great
                What's great about a clown damaging trust in a sport where promoters already prefer not to work with each other? That's so great ya'll.

Comment

Truth hurts? You clowns are defending things that are terrible for boxing. Promoters aren't going to want to work with people that don't honour signed contracts. Haymon is bad for the sport.
                  I’m not defending anything or anyone. I’ve barely spoken on the matter. Joshua isn’t that interesting to me. I barely spoke prior to the first fight. Barely spoke after Joshua lost and barely spoke now. Truth is they can fight on the moon and it doesn’t effect me. It doesn’t effect my pockets at all.

Comment

There's sources everywhere. Go google it.
                    You're making the claim buddy so the onus is on you to support it.

Comment

It will make it harder. Why would a champion want to give a risky voluntary if you're going to get this type of crap for a rematch. Fans should be calling Ruiz out not celebrating.
                      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      The Wlad Klitschko era. Pretty sure Paineta was the only voluntary he gave his whole career. The running joke was if you wanted to fight Wlad you HAD to become mandatory.

Fury had to become WBA and WBO mandatory first.
                      Even as a mandatory didn’t Fury have to sign a rematch clause? Am sure Fury wasn’t a Voluntary. And to be honest even though I celebrate Andy Ruiz for his win, he has made it very difficult for other boxers now. His own scenario is very worse, he was a nobody due to issues in his previous promotional outfit, he took a massive risk by texting and getting the fight whilst others dare not to.

So the way he is playing up now would make promoters not even trust a soul, not that promoters are amazing people and all, but if someone like Ruiz can act the way he is acting then no one would get a shot.

We would be seeing GGG v Vane instead of GGG v Dervy in almost every kind of this scenario.

Comment

Working...
                      X