Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz hasn't seen a contract or knows anything about a deal to fight in Saudi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL a source. I sometimes think people actually mean "ive just made this up" when they say a source is telling them something.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Yes definitely
      But I did read somewhere that big Eddie Hearn had a press conference confirmed for the next few days
      Not sure if it had anything to do with this chit or not
      Might of been leaked from a Hearn believer , maybe just bullchit but definitely weird that not one side had a comment about it

I guess still problems in paradise to get this fight off
      And if it was on Ruiz’s side I’m pretty fughin sure Eddie would be blabbing about it all over social media or to anyone who would give him the time of life

I’m under the impression that some big news is gonna come out , most likely threatening this fight from happening ( AJ’s father or something , not sure but just too quiet on that front )
      The press conference Monday isn't with the fighters to announce the fight. It's bringing in the Saudi's to give more details on the fight.

The norm is announce the fight. Press conference with fighters to kick off the fight. Since this is an international fight they'll go on press conference tours in London, NY, L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        LOL a source. I sometimes think people actually mean "ive just made this up" when they say a source is telling them something.
        Show me anywhere where Ruiz or PBC has announced this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The press conference Monday isn't with the fighters to announce the fight. It's bringing in the Saudi's to give more details on the fight.

The norm is announce the fight. Press conference with fighters to kick off the fight. Since this is an international fight they'll go on press conference tours in London, NY, L.A.
          Well if that’s the case then this fight is far from being finalized imo
          Nothing worst than the Eddie Hearn hit squad of I Believe Everything Eddie Says
          Those guys don’t even compare to the AJ / Wilder fangirls

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Show me anywhere where Ruiz or PBC has announced this fight.
            Why would they announce it when it's not their show?

This fight is on. Forget Matchroom. Sky do not start promotion unless everything is signed, sealed and legit.

Comment

Matchroom should drop this farce and run it back at Madison Square Garden ASAP. The longer Eddie delays the venue and date. The greater are the chances of Andy Ruiz challenging Deontay Wilder for the undisputed Heavyweight championship of the world. It's the only remedy he has in order to prevent the sanctioning bodies from stripping him of his world titles.

Comment

This would not surprise me. Outside of it being a neutral location what the hell does it offer Ruiz? Its on the worst possible date and the worst possible time to build him into a bigger draw in his biggest market.

Comment

Not really a good month for Eddie if there isn’t a fight signed.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Matchroom should drop this farce and run it back at Madison Square Garden ASAP. The longer Eddie delays the venue and date. The greater are the chances of Andy Ruiz challenging Deontay Wilder for the undisputed Heavyweight championship of the world. It's the only remedy he has in order to prevent the sanctioning bodies from stripping him of his world titles.
                    Youre heartless. Last time AJ was in U.S. he had a panic attack. The same thing can happen again. AJ should NEVER fight in America because next time he can get seriously hurt.

Comment

A side Andy doesn't have to be informed the venue/date/place..etc The fight gets made on team Joshuas terms, they aren't going to play around here .

Comment

Working...
                      X