No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach finally admits Mayweather reigns superior to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Haha you h0m0***ual I’m not a Joshua fan and LOL at you thinking you know more about boxing than Marquez (or anyone really you casual).
    You were running your mouth about Joshua you fat **** don't play games, lmao. Why would someone accuse you of writing a fake article? Wheretf did that come from lmao!!!??? From now on, when it comes to you...until I see video of Marquez or anyone else saying anything that you said they said lol, I won't believe a word of it lmao.

You used to be a writer here or a mod? You hate the place now? Who are you, you talentless depressed pile of obese armchair. Did you try boxing and found out that you weren't good enough punk? Are you bad mouthing Boxingscene? Get the **** outta here if you don't like it here.

This forum allows you to speak your mind and bans you if you go to the extreme. Maybe they cleaned house and got rid of you lmao. Good riddance. I'm glad that the mods don't patrol the boards like a cop using excessive force lol. Banning you when a poster disagrees with you like they do at ********boxing. Nobody likes you here. Poof begone you fresh pile of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Dude you said Roach keeps it real. Your words. Not mine.

Roach kept it real something you can't do.

Keeps and kept. I don't see the word "keeps" in my post lmao.

Comment

https://www.******.com/508347-best-f...anuel-marquez/

BEST OVERALL

Pacquiao: Without doubt, the best pound-for-pound of his time and I faced him at his best.

He’s not lying fanboy. Marquez said that. Not sure why that upsets you so much or why you call someone a liar over telling the truth. The last time I checked the truth is the opposite to a lie.

I hate both fighters (Mayweather and Pacquaio) and especially their fan bases which IMO are the worst in boxing history and mostly casuals but Pacquaio is the greatest of his era no doubt.
        Lying is not something i need to do. Not saying I've never lied in my life, but it's not something I do as a matter of routine if I can at all help it. Floyd fans can't accept that jmm might have felt Floyd was trickiest and gave jmm most difficult in that one off fight whilst bloated and being cheated on scales. But he can look at PACs resume and accomplishments separately and easily conclude what pac has did surpasses Floyd easily.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Floyd fans can't pick and chose when roachnis talking ****. Most of time Floyd fans say roach is senile or its the Parkinson's doing the talking
          The salt in this post is strong.

Comment

Yea it's sad that team pac tried to blame his defeat to Floyd to injuries just plan sad.if it wasn't a injury it would have been another made up excuse like o he had anxiety before the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              You were running your mouth about Joshua you fat **** don't play games, lmao. Why would someone accuse you of writing a fake article? Wheretf did that come from lmao!!!??? From now on, when it comes to you...until I see video of Marquez or anyone else saying anything that you said they said lol, I won't believe a word of it lmao.

You used to be a writer here or a mod? You hate the place now? Who are you, you talentless depressed pile of obese armchair. Did you try boxing and found out that you weren't good enough punk? Are you bad mouthing Boxingscene? Get the **** outta here if you don't like it here.

This forum allows you to speak your mind and bans you if you go to the extreme. Maybe they cleaned house and got rid of you lmao. Good riddance. I'm glad that the mods don't patrol the boards like a cop using excessive force lol. Banning you when a poster disagrees with you like they do at ********boxing. Nobody likes you here. Poof begone you fresh pile of ****.
              Haha you’re on your period again you f@gg0t. Everyone here knows your a steaming pile of **** and ridicules your every post. You are a sad old man that acts tough behind a keyboard but in reality you’re just a h0m0***ual throwing hissyfits because your so sad where you’re life is and that’s a fact.

Ive never been a writer or a mod here. Never ever lie about me again. You don’t know me and you never will because I don’t associate with degenerate pieces of **** like you. Never again lie about me.
              Last edited by chrisJS; 08-12-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Roach kept it real something you can't do.

Keeps and kept. I don't see the word "keeps" in my post lmao.
                Oh, so he only kept it real once and when it’s not in your boxer’s best interest Roach ain’t keeping it real and is full of shyit. Got it.

Cherries anyone? Let’s Pick some cherries. They say it’s delicious. Picking a narrative that best suits an agenda is delicious hahaha

You guys are reaching to save your cherry picking god who can’t box no more haha

#Stayretiredfroid
                #leturlovingfanssaveursorryas
                Last edited by Spoon23; 08-12-2019, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Oh, so he only kept it real once and when it’s not in your boxer’s best interest Roach ain’t keeping it real and is full of shyit. Got it.

Cherries anyone? Let’s Pick some cherries. They say it’s delicious. Picking a narrative that best suits an agenda is delicious hahaha

You guys are reaching to save your cherry picking god who can’t box no more haha

#Stayretiredfroid
                  #leturlovingfanssaveursorryas
                  Roach KEPT it real. And him picking Pac to beat Floyd if they rematch is Roach KEEPING it real lmao. Floyd is retired. I hear Manny is fighting for money. I hope not, more power to him. Big ass wrecking ball head. Big ass pizza board head lol...

Comment

Haha you’re on your period again you f@gg0t. Everyone here knows your a steaming pile of **** and ridicules your every post. You are a sad old man that acts tough behind a keyboard but in reality you’re just a h0m0***ual throwing hissyfits because your so sad where you’re life is and that’s a fact.

Ive never been a writer or a mod here. Never ever lie about me again. You don’t know me and you never will because I don’t associate with degenerate pieces of **** like you. Never again lie about me.
                    Lying on you!!!??? I asked your punk ass questions. You wouldn't do **** if you saw me in the street but piss in your diaper you obese ugly bastard. Nobody likes you here, and if you don't like it here then kick rocks you street punk. Being a failed amateur made you into who you are punkchump. A conceited online sociopath.

Comment

Lying on you!!!??? I asked your punk ass questions. You wouldn't do **** if you saw me in the street but piss in your diaper you obese ugly bastard. Nobody likes you here, and if you don't like it here then kick rocks you street punk. Being a failed amateur made you into who you are punkchump. A conceited online sociopath.
                      Again more lies. You’re a h0m0***ual and you throw hissyfits hence why your considered one of the ****stains of the site. Look around and see how people talk to you. I think your generally considered one of the 5 most pointless and least informed posters here. Truth hurts old man.

You’re a crybaby. A depressed, jaded old man who is a failure to your family and in life so you vent on here to act tough. You ain’t nothing.

Sorry old man but f*uck you and stop lying and talking to me. Life is far too short to waste talking to f**kups like your sorry ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X