Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach finally admits Mayweather reigns superior to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone who says Pac was the greatest of his era is just a fanboy and here's why. You don't factor in his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
      Roach kept it real something you can't do.
      If Roach kept it real..

Then I guess this is real to..

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

Link: http://www.nj.com/sports/ledger/izen...against_a.html

A piece of the article:

By: JERRY IZENBERG

NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED THAT NIGHT. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS SON.

#EMPTYWIN

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS FLOYD FANS. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 08-11-2019, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        Here comes o so holy Chris acting like his word is god. I thought you were threw with this site crybaby? LOL

You went and posted a fake article from 2016 and tried to play it off like he said that after the Thurman fight an article that has no audio or footage to go along with it and thought I wouldn’t realize. LMAO. Seems like it was fake considering the many of interviews Marquez has had stating the opposite.

You can find one article I can find over 10 articles where Marquez says Floyd is better. He told him to his face Floyd was better on espn.

17-D977-C5-8-E6-E-410-F-A163-3-D27-CB26-AA5-D
        076-CD55-C-062-A-48-EC-BDA6-6524-A62-FE6-DF
        gif upload
        It’s through you moron not threw.

It isn’t fake it’s from the ring. You’re a crybaby and a h0m0***ual to call that a fake article. It was printed in a magazine. ****, just click the link.

I am THROUGH with this place because they let banned racists like you back but I come in to expose your type from time to time when you start crying.

Pacquaio is a natural flyweight. Of course Marquez picked Mayweather to win but he also said Pacquaio is the greatest of his era which is true unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          If Roach kept it real..

Then I guess this is real to..

Roach said: And there are big fights out there for him (Pacquiao). Canelo Alvarez and Amir Kahn would draw big numbers. And then, of course, anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

A piece of the article:

NOTHING HAS BEEN SETTLED THAT NIGHT. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS SON.

#EMPTYWIN

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS FLOYD FANS. PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
          What the **** does this have to do with anything? Lmao. Pacs losses matter. They just don't matter to guys like you who think that he was just more exciting. Facts always prevail. You only have an opinion on who was greater. When closely analyzed the critics pick Floyd as the greater fighter.

Comment

What the **** does this have to do with anything? Lmao. Pacs losses matter. They just don't matter to guys like you who think that he was just more exciting. Facts always prevail. You only have an opinion on who was greater. When closely analyzed the critics pick Floyd as the greater fighter.
            lol You really have poor comprehension.

It means Roach believes Floyd didn't really win against Manny lmao

Nothing was concluded that night. Meaning. Floyd's win was a farce lololol

But off course you can't believe that you have selective reasoning.

Roach said: anybody who understands boxing knows that when Pacquiao tore his shoulder before and during the Mayweather fight, nothing — absolutely nothing — was truly settled on that night.

A piece of the article:

Comment

lol You really have poor comprehension.

It means Roach believes Floyd didn't really win against Manny lmao

Nothing was concluded that night. Meaning. Floyd's win was a farce lololol

But off course you can't believe that you have selective reasoning.
              Lmao. You're a simple mofo lmao. You don't even understand your own minute point let alone mine lmao...

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

It isn’t fake it’s from the ring. You’re a crybaby and a h0m0***ual to call that a fake article. It was printed in a magazine. ****, just click the link.

I am THROUGH with this place because they let banned racists like you back but I come in to expose your type from time to time when you start crying.

Pacquaio is a natural flyweight. Of course Marquez picked Mayweather to win but he also said Pacquaio is the greatest of his era which is true unfortunately.
                Go stuff this along with your Joshua dick blowing bogus prediction and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Comment

Lmao. You're a simple mofo lmao. You don't even understand your own minute point let alone mine lmao...
                  Sure sure believe Roach son.

He knows what's up.

Whatever you say. Just remember he said these too.

Manny will beat him easy in a rematch

Comment

Sure sure believe Roach son.

He knows what's up.

Whatever you say. Just remember he said these too.

Manny will beat him easy in a rematch

What's he supposed to say, " If Floyd and Manny rematch, Floyd will win again"!!!??? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

LMAO He’s mad I exposed that article he tried to pass off as new.

You come here every month with your emotional rants about leaving this site but you never leave puśsy. LOL! You’re still here stalking my post. You haven’t exposed anything retárd. I’m the crybaby yet you let “racist” run your bítch aśs off boxingscene. You’re nothing but a victim, go to your safe space girl.

“Wah wah I’m not posting here anymore”. Pathetic!
                      Now go run to the mods like you always do.

9:20-924
                      Mayweather is the better fighter -Marquez

https://youtu.be/yBYV7-ZNid8

Told him to his face lol. Owned, now go back to your safe space. Marquez knows Floyd would never get knocked out by cab drivers like Pac did
                      Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 08-11-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X