Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Anthony Joshua II Confirmed For 12/7, Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andy - get cut sparring 2 weeks prior just to F with Eddie B sample

Comment

Imagine singing sweet Caroline in Saudi

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        Let’s go

Joshua by ko round 3
        Confirmed Ruiz is a ****house **** that wasn't willing to repay a fight to AJ in Britain. How can anyone get behind this worthless sack of *****, f**k him and his *****ty fanbase. They'll need to get a whole bunch of Arabs to roleplay the part of Mexican fans. Least that will be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by GLeon12 View Post
          Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn are COMPLETE TRASH. The fix is completely in. AJ will come in juiced to his gills, with the refs and judges bought. What an embarrassment for the sport. You have an incredibly popular Andy Ruiz, Mexican Heavyweight champ, and you take his first title defense to SAUDI ARABIA?!??!? Disgusting.

I hope this blows up in AJ's face again, complete coward.
          Because Saudi Arabia is advantageous to AJ right?

Comment

Might as well give Joshua the W. Robbery in the making. Pathetic.

Comment

Why would Ruiz agree to this? anthony joshua is a muslim and the saudis are shady, you think they gonna let some mexican American Catholic win?

I hope Ruiz is getting paid well for this.

Comment

Money talks

Comment

Anthony Joshua and Eddie Hearn are COMPLETE TRASH. The fix is completely in. AJ will come in juiced to his gills, with the refs and judges bought. What an embarrassment for the sport. You have an incredibly popular Andy Ruiz, Mexican Heavyweight champ, and you take his first title defense to SAUDI ARABIA?!??!? Disgusting.

yes... and fat boy signed off on it. The likely cut Andy a nice check to accept fight in SA.

Comment

I second this. Talk about something not making ANY SENSE AT ALL. Saudi ????

THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE FIRST FIGHT WAS TO INTRODUCE JOSHA TO AMERICA!!! How is taking him to Saudi building Joshua’s profile ? How ?!?!? This is just cowardice at its finest and something sinister is going on on the back end. TIL THIS DAY!!

Saudi ? Saudi ???

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      so much for the "they gonna do what AJ say and fight in the uk"
                      So much for its gonna happen in Mexico or America because that's what Ruiz wants. Ruiz would rather fight in a country that thinks he is a filthy kafir lol.

If Ruiz wins he might become the next Khashoggi lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X