Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Anthony Joshua II Confirmed For 12/7, Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    AJ is about to be £70million richer (almost $100million) since Ruiz is going to make $10million with perhaps extra $2-3million, lol.

But your boy Wilder is going to make $7million fighting 58-yr old Ortiz, lol.

The cash cow stays getting richer, loooool. Haters gon hate!

Wilder's dreaming about generational wealth while AJ stays making generational wealth. Now I see why Wilder is jealous and bitter, lol
    Counting dudes $ is so weird to me! My daughters talk about celebs that way but I dont get it. I've never followed a sport then debated the athletes paycheck.

I'm dreaming about a generational fight! You sound like a groupie.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ndroundko View Post
      Yo at least come with something clever or funny. None of what you saying changes the fact you sound like a d—riding phag
      You’re a wasteman. Piss off, pu..ssyole.

Fu...cking miserable and bummy melted cheese eating fat yank and a bellend. The only thing I ride is ya mum’s fanny.
      Last edited by BangEM; 08-09-2019, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        I'm sure Beyonce Wildher is getting paid more then 70m £ in his next fight, war Beyonce!

I am also sure he will be the DEFENDING CHAMPION and not the DEFEATED CHALLENGER in his next fight as well!!!

So does that me AnPhony Glassjaw-shua just wants checks or belts BECAUSE HE DOES NOT POSSESS ANY BELTS?!?!!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post
          Counting dudes $ is so weird to me! My daughters talk about celebs that way but I dont get it. I've never followed a sport then debated the athletes paycheck.

Most of you bummy fat yanks and Wilder fans are going to end up crying with your barnyard hillbilly idol.

It’s called prize fighting, you muppet.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreezeIzGawd View Post
            I am also sure he will be the DEFENDING CHAMPION and not the DEFEATED CHALLENGER in his next fight as well!!!

So does that me AnPhony Glassjaw-shua just wants checks or belts BECAUSE HE DOES NOT POSSESS ANY BELTS?!?!!?
            "AnPhony Glassjaw-shua"

hahahahahahaahahaha thats classick!
            props!

Comment

• Dang, Ruiz got his name being at the top of the bill. Hearn said #RuizJoshua2. Good stuff by A side Ruiz!

Seriously though, glad it's finally announced. Let's get this thing rolling!

Comment

• Alcohol is prohibited in Saudi Arabia. The British fans won't like it lol.

It's a neutral location but still an odd choice.

It's a win-win for Hearn though.

If Joshua beats Ruiz, he gets his belts back, that Arab money and they're basically back to where they were before June 1st. If he loses they still get that Arab money.

Comment

• After the fight they'll get there heads chopped off

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRUMMY36 View Post
                    All in while ur worth $1 us dollar... Get a grip man
                    Josh is the $100million man, lol. Your idol Sheontay stay fighting bums and pensioners for $6million

Cry me a river with those fat yank tears from the Mississippi River, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sosay View Post

just shows the superficiality of the "fan"
                      years later, no one will discuss how much money anyone made in any particular fight; although that Wilder/AJ/50Mil legend wont go away anytime soon, im sure,

Comment

Working...
                      X